CraftinCreeper and Zs471 stealing from a plot
Your IGN: Deathstarr8u
Offender's? IGN: CraftinCreeper and Zs471
Offender's? rank: both Baron
What the hacker was doing: They stole multiple armor stands containing enchanted diamond armor and  full miner armor (I believe, Jim can confirm this) from a plot not owned by them by exploiting an ability.
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: (Include date and timezone)  2/15/16,  don't know the exact time.
Proof: (insert an image or video here, MAKE SURE TO EMBED THE IMAGE IN THE PAGE OR NOTHING WILL BE DONE.)
[Image: d4ecd579c65e7a72151758cc244a3d05.png]
[Image: d09d4f8b310be0974c02eb0a46141386.png]
[Image: d8b6ca18dd621f34bd63ca25857f2bdf.png]
[Image: 111760458ca375f8eaa62c4638f448f7.png]
Additional info:  The armor stands  can clearly be seen on lmJim's plot in the first few screenshots and can be seen moving in the next ones. Those two do NOT have any perms on it. They forced the armor stands off of the roof through that blast ability thing (I have no idea what it is called). By the last screenshot you can see that they took the armor stand from lmJim's plot all the way across the roof of my plot and onto the street.
I don't even own a Jarder, I was just watching.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
I see bbob the pussy didn't care to add he was with us the whole time, and took those screenshots.

signature

Kill me
This has been sorted out.

signature

???
I was offline at the time, so I would like to thank b_bob58 for gathering these screenshots. Deathstarr8u managed to save one of them, it had full crate armor. They stole on full set of miner armor, Then I had diamond armor with random enchants (All of the diamond armor was above prot 3) but they also had random enchants like thorns 1, feather falling 1, etc. I also lost some netherworld boots. As i'm typing this, I checked back in the game to compare what I had in my chests, and someone game me a bunch of my stuff back. Thank you for that, but I feel like they should still be punished for exploiting the jarder to steal from my plot.

signature

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
(Feb 15th, 2016, 04:23 PM)lmJim link Wrote: I was offline at the time, so I would like to thank b_bob58 for gathering these screenshots. Deathstarr8u managed to save one of them, it had full crate armor. They stole on full set of miner armor, Then I had diamond armor with random enchants (All of the diamond armor was above prot 3) but they also had random enchants like thorns 1, feather falling 1, etc. I also lost some netherworld boots. As i'm typing this, I checked back in the game to compare what I had in my chests, and someone game me a bunch of my stuff back. Thank you for that, but I feel like they should still be punished for exploiting the jarder to steal from my plot.

1. Craftin gave you more than what you had back already.
2. Craftin did not even have to do that, he did it because he wanted to.
3. He didn't save the iron one, we did not want it.

signature

You're both scumbags. The only reason he gave me my stuff back was because he was afraid of getting banned. Also, he didn't give it back to me, Silas did.  nope.jpeg

signature

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
(Feb 15th, 2016, 05:01 PM)lmJim link Wrote: You're both scumbags. The only reason he gave me my stuff back was because he was afraid of getting banned. Also, he didn't give it back to me, Silas did.  nope.jpeg

He told Silas to take it from his inventory to give back to you.
He did not have to do it, he would not have been ban,
You should be grateful he decided to give back to you more than what you had.

signature

Just to clear this up:

[Image: V7L40yp.png]

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Feb 15th, 2016, 08:39 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Just to clear this up:

[Image: V7L40yp.png]

Not sure when he said this, but as of right now, none of those things have happen.

signature