A2 Killing me for no reason
Your IGN: CraftinCreeper
Abuser's IGN: A2thejaygaming
Abuser's rank: B-Guard
What the abuser was doing: He tased me for no reason and hit me up against a plot and killed me. When I said I hadn't hit him his excuse was that serrian said he was getting 2v1ed even though I was just chasing him with my fist out telling zs ( who wasn't even in courtyard yet, I was the only person by serrian) over teamspeak where serrian was as he had just killed someone for Dank Loot that I thought zs might want. When I asked for my stuff back he replied saying he wasn't allowed to give anything back.
When this happened: 12:33 AST 13-02-16
Proof: [Image: QUaI2JH.png]
[Image: Brq16Xn.png]
Additional info: I had full Miner Gear on with a Sharpness 5 Eff 5 Unb 5 Diamond Axe, and a Normal God Pick Eff 5 Unb 3 For 3
I'd like to get this back as I was killed for no reason and then told I can't have it back.

signature

Kill me
This is my honest mistake , I was called to court under the impression you and another player were rioting on Serrian.
I will give you a set of miner , the christmas axe you lost , and 250k if Silas allows it. Again I am sorry and it won't happen again.

P.S. Craftin you were chasing Serrian and punching , plus when I asked who was rioting Serrian said CraftinCreeper.

signature

Kek
(Feb 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: P.S. Craftin you were chasing Serrian and punching , plus when I asked who was rioting Serrian said CraftinCreeper.

I didn't hit serrian once, and the combat tag shows that. I wouldn't riot with that stuff on me, that miner gear helps me out a lot. Even if you did give me back what you mentioned that still doesn't include my God Pick which is another important thing for what I do in the free world.

signature

Kill me
(Feb 12th, 2016, 09:47 PM)Craftin link Wrote: [quote author=A2thejaygaming link=topic=3320.msg18405#msg18405 date=1455338421]
P.S. Craftin you were chasing Serrian and punching , plus when I asked who was rioting Serrian said CraftinCreeper.

I didn't hit serrian once, and the combat tag shows that. I wouldn't riot with that stuff on me, that miner gear helps me out a lot. Even if you did give me back what you mentioned that still doesn't include my God Pick which is another important thing for what I do in the free world.
[/quote]
I will try to find a God pick to replace yours.

signature

Kek
This is partially my fault. I yelled to A2 in team speak that I was getting 2v1, because you were in the premises. It was just a lack of communication on my part.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
[Image: pKPcoie.png]

A2 has resupplied me with the items

signature

Kill me
If you are happy of what A2 re supplied you with I would lock this post as it doesn't need any more replies.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]