Suggestions
I am not sure if silas has started a new project yet since the guard rework is done, but I think he should do a drugs rework and make it benefit players more by having different special things low, standard, and high quality drugs can have. Such as do an extreme nerf on low quality but standard will be the same. Then high quality could have a secret unique effect that is a random positive effect from other drugs. I also think the drug skill levels should be changed a bit considering level 10 is the highest you can go to be benefited.
-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Another suggestion, I also think that since guards are reworked, that should mean pvp in general should be rework. Maybe put potion effects on weapons? Re-enable potions? Something to spice up player versus player and not player versus guard.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Some new crate items such as, a KappaKlaus sword that when you right click, it gives you some sort of buffs? Morgul Bow? Miner Shovel ( 3x3 digging ) ? " Build Helper " a small version of world edit that lets you use the axe but uses only items in your inv?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I also think that you should add a safe nerfed version of drugs such as special food. Like, coffee ( speed ), spinach ( strength ),  Carrot cake ( nightvision ), Beef Roast ( saturation ), and maybe energy drinks ( speed, strength, haste, hunger )
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Thanks for reading, I hope some of these suggestions are considered. Give an opinion for each suggestion please. Thanks, - Coug

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Some of these are decent suggestions, however are not super likely to happen. I'll probably be working on the crate rework next anyway.

signature

???