supercooldog5
supercooldog5
Agent_Dash
thursday 28th january 2016 3:00
For hacking
I was threatened sorry sillas blackmail was the wrong word that sounds like i did hack.
Baron thanks to MikeTheos
I did a lot of work on this server and i did nothing wrong.
Additional info: me right now ---  FeelsBadMan.jpeg
Silas_Bowen banned you for abuse of a bug, not Agent_Dash.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Dude look you told me you hacked and how you did it. You were bound to be caught at some point. I know you said you trusted me but really? that's unfair to everyone else playing that you can get money that fast and reach #1 on /baltop in less then an hour.  When Silas and Zeedin found out that told me if I did not tell them what you did and how I would get banned as well so I was obligated to tell them. I don't want to get banned. You say I blackmailed you but really that was all in an attempt to get more info from you so I could tell Silas and Zeedin so they could better understand and have proof of the bug. Sorry supercooldog5 you were cool to play with but I want MCP to stay fair for everyone even if that means betraying friends to report them for hacking. If you insist on being unbanned admit that you hacked, say you are sorry, promise never to do it again, and expect to have all funds removed and to be demoted back to free like you were before you glitched with a client. If that is still not good enough for them you can always buy an unban pass

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:00 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: Dude look you told me you hacked and how you did it. You were bound to be caught at some point. I know you said you trusted me but really? that's unfair to everyone else playing that you can get money that fast and reach #1 on /baltop in less then an hour.  When Silas and Zeedin found out that told me if I did not tell them what you did and how I would get banned as well so I was obligated to tell them. I don't want to get banned. You say I blackmailed you but really that was all in an attempt to get more info from you so I could tell Silas and Zeedin so they could better understand and have proof of the bug. Sorry supercooldog5 you were cool to play with but I want MCP to stay fair for everyone even if that means betraying friends to report them for hacking. If you insist on being unbanned admit that you hacked, say you are sorry, promise never to do it again, and expect to have all funds removed and to be demoted back to free like you were before you glitched with a client. If that is still not good enough for them you can always buy an unban pass
  OK STOP LIEING DAM WTF
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:08 PM)supercooldog5 link Wrote: [quote author=Agent_Dash link=topic=3180.msg17553#msg17553 date=1454014827]
Dude look you told me you hacked and how you did it. You were bound to be caught at some point. I know you said you trusted me but really? that's unfair to everyone else playing that you can get money that fast and reach #1 on /baltop in less then an hour.  When Silas and Zeedin found out that told me if I did not tell them what you did and how I would get banned as well so I was obligated to tell them. I don't want to get banned. You say I blackmailed you but really that was all in an attempt to get more info from you so I could tell Silas and Zeedin so they could better understand and have proof of the bug. Sorry supercooldog5 you were cool to play with but I want MCP to stay fair for everyone even if that means betraying friends to report them for hacking. If you insist on being unbanned admit that you hacked, say you are sorry, promise never to do it again, and expect to have all funds removed and to be demoted back to free like you were before you glitched with a client. If that is still not good enough for them you can always buy an unban pass
  OK STOP LIEING DAM WTF
[/quote]

I'm not lying. It would be you who is lying saying you have done nothing wrong. Clearly you did and you are not man enough to admit that. Silas and Zeedin have access to your transaction history where if I am correct they can see everything you bought or sold  or when you exchange money between other players. They will see the massive amounts of drugs you had and its not possible to get that many stacks of drugs that fast especially pain killers which you can only get from crates or guards. Although it is up to Zeedin and Silas I see no reason why they would want to unban you when you clearly abused a bug for money.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:17 PM)Agent_Dash link Wrote: [quote author=supercooldog5 link=topic=3180.msg17555#msg17555 date=1454015281]
[quote author=Agent_Dash link=topic=3180.msg17553#msg17553 date=1454014827]
  OK STOP LIEING DAM WTF
[/quote]

I'm not lying. It would be you who is lying saying you have done nothing wrong. Clearly you did and you are not man enough to admit that. Silas and Zeedin have access to your transaction history where if I am correct they can see everything you bought or sold  or when you exchange money between other players. They will see the massive amounts of drugs you had and its not possible to get that many stacks of drugs that fast especially pain killers which you can only get from crates or guards. Although it is up to Zeedin and Silas I see no reason why they would want to unban you when you clearly abused a bug for money.
[/quote] Since they have acces to my trsaction history they can tell your  the one llying BITCH
Fairly sure Miketheos didn't have 35+ million to give you. If you claim he did give us a relative time to when this happened.

signature

???
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:28 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Fairly sure Miketheos didn't have 35+ million to give you. If you claim he did give us a relative time to when this happened.
2 or 3 days ago at night ask flame skull  something
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:32 PM)supercooldog5 link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3180.msg17558#msg17558 date=1454016484]
Fairly sure Miketheos didn't have 35+ million to give you. If you claim he did give us a relative time to when this happened.
[/quote]
do you have the exact payment amount?

signature

???
(Jan 28th, 2016, 02:36 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: [quote author=supercooldog5 link=topic=3180.msg17559#msg17559 date=1454016756]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3180.msg17558#msg17558 date=1454016484]
[/quote]
do you have the exact payment amount?
[/quote] no it was somwere around 25 mill though