other servers costing money?
Ok, lately i'm feeling like MCP is again decreasing in the amount of people joining the server, just a couple of months ago MCP always had at least 25+ people on, now we are barely hitting 20.  is this because people don't like it here, i'm guessing no. you probably spend a good amount of money keeping Hardcore factions up but lets be honest, no one ever goes on there anymore, but you keep paying for it to be up.  yes i think we should keep rushpvp that was a good addition to the server and many people like it.  I think you should stop paying for Hardcore Factions to keep running and put that money into advertisement of MCP. After that and we regularly get 30+ players on we can add it back but i think its a waste of money right now and the money could be used for a better thing.

Please no hate, but if you have comments that disagree with the above suggestion please comment them.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
Cost for running HCF: $0

Everything is hosted on the same box, we're paying the same bill regardless.
Also our player count was higher at Christmas break, it is much higher on the weekends.

signature

???
So you don't pay extra fee for keeping HCF up?  Damn

signature

Masterovie I can tell you exactly why the server has gone down. The biggest faction within mcp has had multiple members banned, greedywifi, kingdweeb, zs, runguys. These people were kind of rich, so when they played and killed or died there was constantly items and profit going through the market, now that they are gone there is not a flow of profit and items through mcp, there is no constant pvp anymore as all the drama starting "big shots" were the pvpers and they all got banned. without that faction there was really no one left to pvp besides guards, and you don't get anything from fighting guards. I would try to get as many new people on mcp as possible within the next week, then look at the results of mcp's growth. If it increases when she should do tons of advertising every week, in fact I have recently been enrolled in a webside design class at my school so I would be glad to help out with this
(Jan 27th, 2016, 06:46 AM)TySun link Wrote: Masterovie I can tell you exactly why the server has gone down. The biggest faction within mcp has had multiple members banned, greedywifi, kingdweeb, zs, runguys. These people were kind of rich, so when they played and killed or died there was constantly items and profit going through the market, now that they are gone there is not a flow of profit and items through mcp, there is no constant pvp anymore as all the drama starting "big shots" were the pvpers and they all got banned. without that faction there was really no one left to pvp besides guards, and you don't get anything from fighting guards. I would try to get as many new people on mcp as possible within the next week, then look at the results of mcp's growth. If it increases when she should do tons of advertising every week, in fact I have recently been enrolled in a webside design class at my school so I would be glad to help out with this
True

signature

(Jan 27th, 2016, 06:46 AM)TySun link Wrote: The biggest faction within mcp has had multiple members banned, greedywifi, kingdweeb, zs, runguys.

And now we are left with a bunch of kids threatening to kiss eachothers dads over the internet and calling each other and mother and father. Any kid with common sense would dip after seeing things like that when he first joins.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Lol

signature

Also we have just about the same player count as servers with Big youtbers behind them...

[Image: dTKbWUS.png]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Jan 27th, 2016, 12:49 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: Also we have just about the same player count as servers with Big youtbers behind them...

.  I guess I just want MCP to have 100 players on it but that would be chaos and would need more Guards lol

signature

(Jan 27th, 2016, 06:05 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=3173.msg17523#msg17523 date=1453924155]
Also we have just about the same player count as servers with Big youtbers behind them...

.  I guess I just want MCP to have 100 players on it but that would be chaos and would need more Guards lol
[/quote]
But fun Big Grin

signature

F