Banning of a few players
(Jan 1st, 2016, 08:07 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: These staff whether intentionally or not will draw players from CDGS.

Might as well ban all players who may or may not be staff on ANY other server because "whether intentionally or not, they will draw players from CDGS." Sounds a bit Greedy to me. I understand the people who actually were banned for advertising for said server are banned, and that is justified. This is Minecraft Community Prison. It should be treated like a community.

signature

~Sometimes I just like to cover myself in Vaseline and pretend like I'm a slug.~
(Jan 2nd, 2016, 12:03 AM)Durdan(ShrunkenMidget) link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3016.msg16664#msg16664 date=1451704070]
These staff whether intentionally or not will draw players from CDGS.

Might as well ban all players who may or may not be staff on ANY other server because "whether intentionally or not, they will draw players from CDGS." Sounds a bit Greedy to me. I understand the people who actually were banned for advertising for said server are banned, and that is justified. This is Minecraft Community Prison. It should be treated like a community.
[/quote]

"Greedy"

You rang?
I have heard both sides, also have heard from S_Ryan you banned people and demoted them SIMPLY for either playing on another server, or being staff. The only thing I see here is immaturity. They did nothing wrong. I, not once, saw them advertise on MCP actively. They 100% should be unbanned from MCP. The way you went about this is ludicrous. You say you're all about being fair? Do you honestly think this was fair?
(Jan 2nd, 2016, 04:38 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: I have heard both sides, also have heard from S_Ryan you banned people and demoted them SIMPLY for either playing on another server, or being staff. The only thing I see here is immaturity. They did nothing wrong. I, not once, saw them advertise on MCP actively. They 100% should be unbanned from MCP. The way you went about this is ludicrous. You say you're all about being fair? Do you honestly think this was fair?

Can't believe Im saying this. But I agree with _Efex.

signature

~Sometimes I just like to cover myself in Vaseline and pretend like I'm a slug.~