A2thejaygaming's Ban Appeal
IGN: A2thejaygaming
Who banned you? S_Ryan
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 4:45 P.M
Why were you banned? Abusing a bug.
Are you at fault? I do not think I am at fault. I blasted runguys out of pvp with the jarder , and me and pigmine killed him. After he died , S_Ryan attacked me and enemied my faction. I blasted him away and the he safezone. He then banned me permanently for the reason stated above. Runguys has used the Jarder to knock me out of safezones multiple times. I don not think I should be banned for something that other people have done to me many times , when i did it once.
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? I truthfully think S_ryan banned me because he was mad that has friend died.
Additional info:

signature

Kek
I know for a fact Runguys has blasted my out of pvp multiple times in an attempt to kill me and others. If A2 is going to be banned for this so should Runguys

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Thank you mit <3

signature

Kek
The only other cases of this bug use I have seen is when someone has been running in and out of safezone hitting players (As an anti-safezone tool). What A2 did was notice that a player was afk for a couple minutes, neutral him, blast him out, then kill him to loot his hard-earned gear. I find this to be an abuse of the bug considering the circumstances. I am sorry if this has happened to others and I was not there.
I am more than willing to unban A2 immediately if he agrees to rightfully give all of the items back to the effected player.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 17th, 2015, 03:57 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: The only other cases of this bug use I have seen is when someone has been running in and out of safezone hitting players (As an anti-safezone tool). What A2 did was notice that a player was afk for a couple minutes, neutral him, blast him out, then kill him to loot his hard-earned gear. I find this to be an abuse of the bug considering the circumstances. I am sorry if this has happened to others and I was not there.
I am more than willing to unban A2 immediately if he agrees to rightfully give all of the items back to the effected player.
Considering in 1.9 an afk player will be able to be pushed out by default game mechanics it's partially his fault for not paying attention.

signature

???
(Dec 17th, 2015, 03:57 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: The only other cases of this bug use I have seen is when someone has been running in and out of safezone hitting players (As an anti-safezone tool). What A2 did was notice that a player was afk for a couple minutes, neutral him, blast him out, then kill him to loot his hard-earned gear. I find this to be an abuse of the bug considering the circumstances. I am sorry if this has happened to others and I was not there.

If that's the case I would want all the items I've lost from Runguys abusing the same bug against me and other players. Ryan I like you but don't try and give favoritism to one of your friends

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
He has also Jardar blasted me out by standing in the cell block and getting by the edge of safe and shooting it towards the C sign. I think A2 should be unbanned or runguys should face the same punishment. Even I have been jardar blasted out of pvp by runguys while doing something.