Efex Abuse Report
Your IGN: cronfile
Abuser?s IGN: Efex
Abuser?s rank: C-block Guard
What the abuser was doing: Randomly killing me after I did nothing wrong
When this happened: 12/9/15, aboout 5:30 PM EST
Proof: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDOWjjHWj0[/youtube]
Additional info: I have sword out but never hit Efex. It never shows hitting him nor does it say that I tagged him in chat. This should be a demote.
(Dec 9th, 2015, 05:34 PM)cronfile link Wrote: Your IGN: cronfile
Additional info: I have sword out but never hit Efex. It never shows hitting him nor does it say that I tagged him in chat. This should be a demote.
tfw i saw you have a sword, you swung, i took damage, already ct'd, can't see who hit me.  GG Report Debunkerinho'd
(Dec 9th, 2015, 05:55 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=cronfile link=topic=2764.msg15579#msg15579 date=1449707692]
tfw i saw you have a sword, you swung, i took damage, already ct'd, can't see who hit me.  GG Report Debunkerinho'd
[/quote]

In a counter argument that sword he is using has fire on it, you didn't catch on fire.

signature

(Dec 9th, 2015, 05:56 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote: [quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2764.msg15580#msg15580 date=1449708943]
[quote author=cronfile link=topic=2764.msg15579#msg15579 date=1449707692]
[/quote]

could be a sharp 1 iron.
In a counter argument that sword he is using has fire on it, you didn't catch on fire.
[/quote]
(Dec 9th, 2015, 06:14 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=xxlink2003xx link=topic=2764.msg15581#msg15581 date=1449709013]
[quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2764.msg15580#msg15580 date=1449708943]
[quote author=cronfile link=topic=2764.msg15579#msg15579 date=1449707692]
[/quote]

could be a sharp 1 iron.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Considering iron crate swords are so common, it could go either way, but it is enchanted and you were never hit by him it's clear in the video. Not trying to stir the pot but just giving my opinion.

signature

(Dec 9th, 2015, 05:55 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=cronfile link=topic=2764.msg15579#msg15579 date=1449707692]
[/quote]

You never took damage. Watch the video, dumbass. This is a blatant abuse. No one hit you. There was no reason to attack me as YOU NEVER TOOK DAMAGE.
Soooooo basically your video is a friend of yours hitting him, while he wasn't looking, he turned around seen you swinging your sword believed it to be your and now you're salty alright.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 9th, 2015, 07:01 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Soooooo basically your video is a friend of yours hitting him, while he wasn't looking, he turned around seen you swinging your sword believed it to be your and now you're salty alright.

No, because he was not hit before he attacked me. No one ever hit him from my angle or where I was at, so he obviously decided to kill me randomly. He was never hit nor took damage from my direction, nor did he see my sword swinging because he wasn't faced towards me.
Are you retarded? You can clearly see him being attacked near you and you run in with your sword in an attempt to attack him so he decided to attack you believing you to be the perp.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Dec 9th, 2015, 07:29 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Are you retarded? You can clearly see him being attacked near you and you run in with your sword in an attempt to attack him so he decided to attack you believing you to be the perp.

He was hit 10 seconds before I ran near him and he was never  hit from my direction. Plus, he saw the guy who was hitting him go into the safezone. No one was hitting him at all, he just wanted to abuse his powers and kill me. I was no where near the person who hit him, nor was I wearing the same armor. This was blatant abuse.

Let's end this thread here.