_Efex abuse report
(Dec 7th, 2015, 04:52 PM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: [Image: k9KbrkO.gif]

Image approved by 2015 ? JewBaby Productions.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Guards do not have to call pvp 3 , they can jail you instantly.
2. Efex accidental jailed Greedy , hence him saying "shjit"
3. I highly doubt him accidentally jailing someone is going to get him "banned so hard"

Thank you I rest my case.

Sidenote: I love how these convicted players think they are the shit on MCP just because they got 2 week donor and free rank right away.

signature

Kek
Are you seriously being pedantic about me overreacting to abuse in private coms?
(Dec 7th, 2015, 05:10 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=BaileySD123 link=topic=2754.msg15497#msg15497 date=1449532335]
[Image: k9KbrkO.gif]

Image approved by 2015 ? JewBaby Productions.
[/quote]
This^

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

Congratz Efex!!! You have became the new link of MCP!!!! Be Prepared for a lot of reports. I promise they'll be nice. Just Kidding, have fun fam.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Dec 7th, 2015, 05:20 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: Guards do not have to call pvp 3 , they can jail you instantly.
2. Efex accidental jailed Greedy , hence him saying "shjit"
3. I highly doubt him accidentally jailing someone is going to get him "banned so hard"

Thank you I rest my case.

Sidenote: I love how these convicted players think they are the shit on MCP just because they got 2 week donor and free rank right away.

You're only defending him because he gave you the plot afterwards. Also, none of them are from Convicted.
(Dec 7th, 2015, 05:20 PM)A2thejaygaming link Wrote: 2. Efex accidental jailed Greedy , hence him saying "shjit"
Guards can't use swear words, or "avoid lang"  Kappa (Let the real shitstorm begin :3 )
Now let me add my side, I was completely fucked in this situation, I was jailed and then he bought the plot. He saw king had his sword out and did nothing he just continued to click on the sign. Efex you cheated me out of that plot, and you knew there was a chance that I was going to get that plot, so you jailed me. In the video you said that you didnt know I was jailed but, minutes prior to that you almost spelled my name out in chat because you knew what you fucking did.

All im saying is, Silas, or whomever do the right thing. I've played on this server every damn day. I have invited numbers of people to add your community that play on here. _Efex cheated me out of this plot and you can clearly see it on the video.
(Dec 7th, 2015, 04:28 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=Domybuttmister link=topic=2754.msg15488#msg15488 date=1449530542]
Your IGN: Kingdweeb
Abuser?s IGN: _Efex
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Lots of things. Safezoning during combat, Killing innocents, Jailing innocents, and using his power to steal a plot.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Not sure exactly, but 12/7/2015.
Proof: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6dGPvilrMY[/youtube]
Additional info: We were all crowding around a plot that was about to expire's sign, and he came in too, clicking on the sign. But, He was also ignoring contraband, killing innocents that got in his way, and safezoning so he didn't die. Once Greedywifi was jailed, He bought the plot without competition, and only THEN unjailed the innocents that were complaining.

He didn't deserve the plot, and has already sold it to someone else, after that person had been warned of how it was obtained.
Alright, time to explain myself. I wasn't ignoring contraband. I didn't see it, you have no proof that I saw it. I did not.I was home from school today bc my vision was hazy. Innocents got in my way when starfe was trying to kill me. I got hit in safezone and mc froze or i was typing. I can't unjail people whilst I'm combat tagged. I tried to handcuff you after you were in pvp abuse 3. but you were right behind him. In my feeble attempt to jail you, I jailed him, and you. Soooo yeah, /close. You convicted kids STAY trying to get people demoted. 3 people in the past 3 days. You guys are the next xxlink2003xx's.  GG noob emotRIP snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg snoopdawg
[/quote]

Why in the fuck would you try and click through someone to jail the other? Also we arent from convicted, none of us are convicted players. Efex just admit what you did was wrong, I don't want your demotion, I want the plot that you litterally took away from me by abusing the powers that you have on this server. I did not get an equal chance at getting the plot.
(Dec 7th, 2015, 04:44 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=2754.msg15495#msg15495 date=1449531694]
Bitch getting demoted
Yea-No. People have done worse and were safe. This was all a mistake. I admit I should have gotten closer to Dweeb before jailing. Soo I'm safe. I'm not going to do anything remotely close to a plot again seeing as the uproar that happens when 6 people do things and i get confused soooo...
[/quote]

If its a mistake then you shouldn't have bought the plot, you should have unjailed me and given me an equal opprotunity. Like I said I dont want a demote, I want the plot. Also how in the hell did you misclick and jail me first instead of King? You can clearly see you turning and jailing me first and then jailing king. Get off your fucking horse Efex, you fucked up to it. Own up