StarfePvP'S Ban Appeal

IGN: StarfePvP
Who banned you? Natefoster
When were you banned? 18:20 03/10/2015
Why were you banned? Dunno...
Are you at fault? Not really. no
What was your rank on MCP? citizen $
Why should we unban you?Additional info: Apparently I sent out people's personal info can I have proof of this please because I messaged jabby saying do u have blue  eyes and brown hair and is your name Jamie. for 1 I guessed this and he said this info were correct There is no proof this is him.

And some how he got my skype name.. proof: https://gyazo.com/662134eb717738d425a84801795e04df
Starfe as far as my knowledge goes this is not your first offense. You have DDoS'd xxlink2003xx while we were in a Skype call, threatened to ddos many others in msg and threaten to give out personal information. This morning I thought you were getting better but I guess I was wrong.
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 11:00 AM)DaNate link Wrote: Starfe as far as my knowledge goes this is not your first offense. You have DDoS'd xxlink2003xx while we were in a Skype call, threatened to ddos many others in msg and threaten to give out personal information. This morning I thought you were getting better but I guess I was wrong.
I have not ddosed anyone wtf you on about And i havent skype xxlink for about 1 month..
i dont even have a booter and i didnt threaten anyone i want proof on this is there is no
proof i should get unabanned!  omgemj
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 11:00 AM)DaNate link Wrote: Starfe as far as my knowledge goes this is not your first offense. You have DDoS'd xxlink2003xx while we were in a Skype call, threatened to ddos many others in msg and threaten to give out personal information. This morning I thought you were getting better but I guess I was wrong.

Just curious how you can tell who was ddosing you, in this case link. Secondly where is your proof of him threatening to ddos them? Where is this proof of him giving out said personal information? Can you even provide any of this evidence to support his ban?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 11:17 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=DaNate link=topic=2475.msg14056#msg14056 date=1443895249]
Starfe as far as my knowledge goes this is not your first offense. You have DDoS'd xxlink2003xx while we were in a Skype call, threatened to ddos many others in msg and threaten to give out personal information. This morning I thought you were getting better but I guess I was wrong.

Just curious how you can tell who was ddosing you, in this case link. Secondly where is your proof of him threatening to ddos them? Where is this proof of him giving out said personal information? Can you even provide any of this evidence to support his ban?
[/quote] agreed
Use this tool http://cdgs.net/MCBans/index.php?action=...P&server=0
You where banned for "giving out personal info"

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 12:18 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: Use this tool http://cdgs.net/MCBans/index.php?action=...P&server=0
We know but i want proof
Well if you were banned for what I think you were banned for, then you were banned for saying zs471's skype information in public chat.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 12:41 PM)StarfePvP link Wrote: [quote author=Zeedin link=topic=2475.msg14060#msg14060 date=1443899904]
Use this tool http://cdgs.net/MCBans/index.php?action=...P&server=0
We know but i want proof
[/quote]
Obviously you don't know.

(Oct 3rd, 2015, 10:23 AM)StarfePvP link Wrote: Why were you banned? Dunno...
Are you at fault? Not really. no

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Oct 3rd, 2015, 01:09 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote: Well if you were banned for what I think you were banned for, then you were banned for saying zs471's skype information in public chat.
I Dont even have zs's skype what u on about.. i want proof