A-Guard bug.
What is the bug: the elevator is non existent.

Where is this bug located: A-Guard.

How can we recreate it: die as an a-guard.

Proof: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ovNEF453I[/youtube]

signature

Thanks GG Lol you gapple in safezone
Thanks for posting

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
As master stated abuse is clear in this video as he stayed in safe zone and ate a gapple.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 7th, 2015, 01:04 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote:Thanks GG Lol you gapple in safezone
Thanks for posting

LMFAO I was gappleing then was hit in then came right back out = not against the rules = not pvp abuse

get your fucking facts straight you clueless piece of crap.

signature

lol that abus  snoopdawg facepalming

signature

[Image: qjdmazp.gif]
  Me when i see MrMind's dad.
are u kidding me... hes A-Guard now fml

signature

[Image: EVzIaqP.gif]
If Silas thinks this is abuse he will do something. Most likely nothing will be done unless you report it.
(Jul 7th, 2015, 01:40 PM)DaNate link Wrote:If Silas thinks this is abuse he will do something. Most likely nothing will be done unless you report it.

I agree.

signature

(Jul 7th, 2015, 01:07 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:[quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=2149.msg12396#msg12396 date=1436299491]
Thanks GG Lol you gapple in safezone
Thanks for posting

LMFAO I was gappleing then was hit in then came right back out = not against the rules = not pvp abuse

get your fucking facts straight you clueless piece of crap.
[/quote]

I hate to agree with Link, however, what he said is true. He was eating a gapple, was hit into a safezone, were he finished (but, he couldn't stop eating because there was only half a second left) and almost  immediately went back into a PvP area. Thus, it is not abuse.

signature

"Report #6 Demote Link Already!"

~Girls
(Jul 8th, 2015, 07:42 AM)AdmiralGames link Wrote:I hate to agree with Link, however, what he said is true. He was eating a gapple, was hit into a safezone, were he finished (but, he couldn't stop eating because there was only half a second left) and almost  immediately went back into a PvP area. Thus, it is not abuse.

I've watched this video multiple times he is eating the gapple while in safezone and even if he did get hit into it which he was already in it before he started gappling, there was still a few seconds time to let go of the right click. Hence his gappling in safe abuse.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.