zs471 scamming [resolved]
RESOLVED
it was a god sword every enchant slightly used named "Coolskate's Demise" for 150k
I had just arrived at your plot when you looked to be auctioning it off in chat, I was under the impression you were auctioning off your plot. _efex said 50k I then said 150k, you asked me if I wanted it for 150k, I said yes. You told me to go to the basement to buy it which I did. You dropped me a sword and got me jailed. I didn't know the sword was a part of any deal until you just made this post here.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Jan 19th, 2015, 02:46 PM)zs471 link Wrote:I had just arrived at your plot when you looked to be auctioning it off in chat, I was under the impression you were auctioning off your plot. _efex said 50k I then said 150k, you asked me if I wanted it for 150k, I said yes. You told me to go to the basement to buy it which I did. You dropped me a sword and got me jailed. I didn't know the sword was a part of any deal until you just made this post here.
bullshit I said in chat I was auctioning a sword off in chat now give the sword back or the 150k or its a scam
Implying I read the entire chat box I just saw an auction going on. I then assumed you were trying to scam me by making me pay you then get jailed because of the sword so I didn't get the plot.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]