Coolskate2449's Ban Appeal
IGN;Coolskate2449
Who banned you? I dont know
When were you banned? 7/19/14 around nightime
Why were you banned? For Curseing
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Baron
Why should we unban you? Because I was really mad at S_Ryan he was being really mean to me and I think he deserves to be banned he is so rude to everyone! I also love MCP Its my favorite server And silas for when ur reading this Im really sorry for cursing to S_Ryan if thats not alloud but I just love MCP and I have friends that I want to see again
Additional info: All I can say is Hope I get unbanned ty silas Big Grin Have a great day!

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Bye the way silas Im sorry for this happening again I promise if u unban I will never rage again on MCP

signature

I don't think you should get unbanned because you have been banned multiple times before.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Please Silas Im really sorry please unban me

signature

(Jul 20th, 2014, 12:26 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: I don't think you should get unbanned because you have been banned multiple times before.
+1 Kappa

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
I feel like he should be unbanned because
1. S_Ryan is pretty... annoying... at the least
2. the only reason SnipedYall and Efex_ wants him banned is because they are both in S_Ryan's faction
3. Coolskate is a nice guy and he was just following the second half of the rule "treat people the way you want to be treated" S_Ryan is treating him like crap and he just returning the favor
(Jul 21st, 2014, 01:32 AM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: I feel like he should be unbanned because
2. the only reason SnipedYall and Efex_ wants him banned is because they are both in S_Ryan's faction
3. Coolskate is a nice guy and he was just following the second half of the rule "treat people the way you want to be treated" S_Ryan is treating him like crap and he just returning the favor
Last time I checked saying "FUCK THIS SERVER" has nothing to do with S_Ryan. Even if it does, PM exists for a reason.

signature

???
(Jul 21st, 2014, 01:32 AM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: I feel like he should be unbanned because
1. I'm not in their faction.
2. It's _Efex.
3. DID YOU SEE WHAT SNIPED PUT? "He's been banned so many times." I WAS JOKING. I was banned 400000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, and I even put a Kappa. You are lost.

signature

YouTube.com/CauseAndEfex
Will be posting videos relatively soon.
(Jul 21st, 2014, 01:32 AM)BaileySD123 link Wrote: 3. Coolskate is a nice guy

Nice guys don't kill noobs.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Silas someone was hacking me i didnt say that

signature