possible solution to 1.8 exp repair crap
DELETE ANVILS FROM CRAFTING!!11!11

#BANANVILS

signature

where did Warden astral go
(Apr 28th, 2014, 06:29 PM)pointlessbob link Wrote: DELETE ANVILS FROM CRAFTING!!11!11

#BANANVILS

>mfw [Image: 36530-Ryan-Stiles-love-it-gif-DG7r.gif]

also, let's call it #BANVILS

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
This is a good idea, or a better alternative would be me reworking the entire enchanting system.

signature

???
The solution to all our problems
[Image: 8g5un.jpg]

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Apr 28th, 2014, 10:07 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: The solution to all our problems
[Image: 8g5un.jpg]
True that.
Better yet, the server can have another reset with the following changes.
-No anvils
-No diamonds in B and lowered amounts of diamonds in A,E,Baron and Donor.
-Add iron to B to replace the diamonds.
This will essentially make the server more new-player friendly because people will not be able to get good armour easily, most people will be running around in Iron armour prot 1 or 2. This will change the focus of server pvp from diamond to iron. To support this the following changes will also need to be made.
- Change the donor packs that give armour and swords to IRON instead of DIAMOND, the donor packs can still give you x stacks of diamonds to use. The swords can remain diamond if you want but, with decreased enchantments.
- Many prices will need to be adjusted.
- Guard armour and some donor packs need to be adjusted.
All of this will make it way easier for new players to get started and not be killed as often because they will have a fighting chance when people don't have 1-hit KO swords and such.
These will be the core changes to the prison, here are some more changes that could be fun but, could also be added later.
- Disable nether portals in the free world.
- Open a nether prison in A, players would buy a ticket to get in the nether. ( Once bought you can get in unlimited times. ) The nether prison would have plots, a mine, maybe a parkour, some blaze spawners and a ghast spawner, ect.
- My vote point shop idea :3
- A fishing area. Here is my idea to stop auto fish. Kick players who do not move their character in 5 minutes. * Oh but zs players can make anti-afk machines * Hahaha silly wardens players can't edit in the fishing area. They also can't move and fish at the same time so, an anti-afk machine won't work.

If you want to ask me any questions about this or want any more ideas you can post here or I usually am on team speak most of the day.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Apr 29th, 2014, 03:29 PM)zs471 link Wrote: Better yet, the server can have another reset with the following changes.
-No anvils
This will essentially make the server more new-player friendly because people will not be able to get good armour easily, most people will be running around in Iron armour prot 1 or 2. This will change the focus of server pvp from diamond to iron. To support this the following changes will also need to be made.
- Change the donor packs that give armour and swords to IRON instead of DIAMOND, the donor packs can still give you x stacks of diamonds to use. The swords can remain diamond if you want but, with decreased enchantments.
All of this will make it way easier for new players to get started and not be killed as often because they will have a fighting chance when people don't have 1-hit KO swords and such.
These will be the core changes to the prison, here are some more changes that could be fun but, could also be added later.
- Open a nether prison in A, players would buy a ticket to get in the nether. ( Once bought you can get in unlimited times. ) The nether prison would have plots, a mine, maybe a parkour, some blaze spawners and a ghast spawner, ect.
- A fishing area. Here is my idea to stop auto fish. Kick players who do not move their character in 5 minutes. * Oh but zs players can make anti-afk machines * Hahaha silly wardens players can't edit in the fishing area. They also can't move and fish at the same time so, an anti-afk machine won't work.

If you want to ask me any questions about this or want any more ideas you can post here or I usually am on team speak most of the day.
how bout no.... "iron swords for donating" they freaking donated, people won't donate for iron crap

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Apr 29th, 2014, 03:34 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: how bout no.... "iron swords for donating" they freaking donated, people won't donate for iron crap

Then diamond armor and sword just not as op as it already is.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Apr 29th, 2014, 03:29 PM)zs471 link Wrote: Better yet, the server can have another reset with the following changes.
-No anvils

You mean butcher the server?

signature

???
To summonhalo, I never said they get iron swords for donating I said diamond.

To Silas, No I mean make it less OP and more new player friendly, I don't remember the last time a new player has joined and stuck around, always the same old people.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]