Taser 2.0
What is the bug:  When guards get tased or poisoned they get internal errors until the effect wears off. It goes down 1 second per relog so imagine a 45 second poison potion.
Where is this bug located: On guards when they are tased or poisoned.
How can we recreate it: You can tase or poison a guard.
Addition info: I have figured out why the glitch happens sort of. This is what I have figured out...
- There is a new feature that when guards get hit they get speed for one minute, when this feature is implemented this bug happens to guards. Causing prisoners to easily get away from a guard fight via poison.
- When this feature mentioned above was not implemented yesterday the error no longer happen and I tased summonhalo just fine.
- The feature is implemented again today and the bug is back again.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
wait zs, are u saying that when u are poisoned u get the tazer's effects? I'm a little confused...
it's fixed

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Feb 15th, 2014, 01:08 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: wait zs, are u saying that when u are poisoned u get the tazer's effects? I'm a little confused...
No, poison has the same problem as tasers when it comes to guards. Summonhalo it is only fixed right now because the sprint when hit was removed again the problem is still alive.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
(Feb 15th, 2014, 02:07 PM)zs471 link Wrote: [quote author=ShadowHunterDaPro link=topic=424.msg2367#msg2367 date=1392494891]
wait zs, are u saying that when u are poisoned u get the tazer's effects? I'm a little confused...
No, poison has the same problem as tasers when it comes to guards. Summonhalo it is only fixed right now because the sprint when hit was removed again the problem is still alive.
[/quote]
lol sprint is fixed also

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]