Mitsuo_Wolfblood Offensive Skin
[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Your IGN: Greds6[/color]
[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)][/color]
[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Hacker?s abuser's IGN: Mitsuo_Wolfblood

Hacker?s abuser's rank: Baron.

What the hacker abuser was doing: Has a very offensive skin.

When this happened: ~7:35PM PST

Proof:
[/color][Image: O4MWRd1.png][color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]

Additional info: None.[/color]
Shm, reporting after the demote, dude grow the hell up over a skin.  Firstly that war was decades ago, I would understand if it was something against the black race, but the Jewish people should be long over that bull for the simple fact it was in the past you need to let things go, instead of hating someone for expressing their own history which clearly if your German you can't come to the server if your skin is of a German man because you will just get hated on by jew's. I was on with Wardens before and nothing was said about the skin, they could have easily asked me to change it and I would have, Nobody asked me to change it, I would have changed it for any prisoner, and Fap said she was jewish never asked me to change it so if you want to argue over something grow up and see things from somebody else's perspective because they might just be honoring their heritage.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Feb 7th, 2014, 08:49 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Shm, reporting after the demote, dude grow the hell up over a skin.  Firstly that war was decades ago, I would understand if it was something against the black race, but the Jewish people should be long over that bull for the simple fact it was in the past you need to let things go, instead of hating someone for expressing their own history which clearly if your German you can't come to the server if your skin is of a German man because you will just get hated on by jew's. I was on with Wardens before and nothing was said about the skin, they could have easily asked me to change it and I would have, Nobody asked me to change it, I would have changed it for any prisoner, and Fap said she was jewish never asked me to change it so if you want to argue over something grow up and see things from somebody else's perspective because they might just be honoring their heritage.

Its common sense to not use that skin just for the fact that there will always be those out there who will take massive offense and take action against you. It doesn't matter if no one asked you to change your skin, its still distasteful, disrespectful, and offensive. Also, I'm sure there are other and better ways in which to express your German heritage, such as using a skin that has the German flag on it.
Shm, bitches need to grow the fudge up and get over a war decades ago, nobody asked me to change it, so clearly the German kind isn't welcome on the server if they wish to have a skin showing their history

signature

(Feb 7th, 2014, 09:02 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Shm, bitches need to grow the fudge up and get over a war decades ago, nobody asked me to change it, so clearly the German kind isn't welcome on the server if they wish to have a skin showing their history
I'm sure "the German kind" is very welcome on the server. But, you can't expect everyone to get over a war that was decades ago when quite a few that are still alive were deeply affected by it.
Grow up and live in the present not the past I am done arguing with idiots who can't see the others perspective.

signature

(Feb 7th, 2014, 09:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Grow up and live in the present not the past I am done arguing with idiots who can't see the others perspective.
I see your perspective, I just think that there are way better ways to do it.
mitsuo, you understand that six million Jews were killed by Nazi Germany? how would thy be different from a racist skin that offended people of African descent

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
The reason behind me finding something more racist towards the African people is that it is a lot more recent then the Nazi's and it hasn't been as long as the Second World War, in my opinion if you get upset over a skin in a game you should ask the person to change the skin and simply move on with your life, I would have happily changed my skin should someone have asked me to yet nobody had asked me to change the skin, FapPrincess just said something about it but never asked, if you want something simply ask for it a skin is something I will comply with to have everyone happy. But this issue is over, I am taking my break from the server and nothing is going to have to be worried about the skin any longer.

signature

Slavery and the freedom to kill an African American ended in 1865. Nazy Getmany fell in 1942, if I recall correctly

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.