Mitsuo_Wolfblood
I've believe mit deserves a promotion? he is on a lot more than claire? in fact i haven't seen claire on for like 2 weeks, and i see mit on like every day? and he is always really nice to everyone and always has a positive attitude towards everyone, he also does a great job at being moderator? a better job than claire has ever done i believe? Ive never seen claire help new players and players in general as much as mit does? i believe he is one of the very few non-corrupt staff members on MCP? and he's probably the nicest staff member i know on MCP (besides silas of course), and he also always sticks by the rules. I also always see him posting on threads in great detail, providing great rebuttals or agreements and support like he's debating a very hight topic irl? please promote mitsuo? i really believe he deserves it and I'm sure a lot of other ppl agree with me
+5 for mits promotion Big Grin
Love the support but here we go;

1. I would need ten mil. for a promotion Tongue

2. Claire was on today at one point

3. All the other reasons I could say to down myself

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
yes, well I'm saying this cuz i believe u deserve a promotion Tongue
(Jan 30th, 2014, 10:24 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Love the support but here we go;

1. I would need ten mil. for a promotion Tongue

2. Claire was on today at one point

3. All the other reasons I could say to down myself
The 10 million thing has been scrapped.

signature

???
Doesn't mean you shouldn't aim for it Tongue

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
where would the 10 mil go to anyway? its only in game money? silas can just spawn money in if he wants