snipedyall
okay, so i know this isn't really abuse/hacking, but there's no other way to put this

-Snipedyall almost never plays on his guard account, maybe once or twice a day i see him on sniped for like 1 hr, but he just plays on ericrox98 all the time...  If he wanted guard so bad, then why is he playing on ericrox, that also means he lied in his application, about the times he will play

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 27th, 2014, 05:28 PM)summonhalo link Wrote: okay, so i know this isn't really abuse/hacking, but there's no other way to put this

-Snipedyall almost never plays on his guard account, maybe once or twice a day i see him on sniped for like 1 hr, but he just plays on ericrox98 all the time...  If he wanted guard so bad, then why is he playing on ericrox, that also means he lied in his application, about the times he will play
To a degree, I somewhat agree with you on that point.

signature

[Image: eJxzLMvPySzJzM9zT8zNzEtX0FXwTc1NVfBNzOMq...B7Gx-J.png]
[move]( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)[/move]
[Image: ZlBOKFu.png?1]
he has gotten in trouble about this in the past, although I don't think it's major enough to demote him. in my opinion, I'd just give him a warning, but that's not my call.

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
He was demoted for this in the past he should really learn, we will give him till the weekend to remedy it.

signature

???
demoted sniped :O SILAS! >Sad

ps: jk, gj Big Grin
(Jan 27th, 2014, 10:21 PM)ShadowHunterDaPro link Wrote: demoted sniped :O SILAS! >Sad

ps: jk, gj Big Grin

[glow=red,2,300]Gratz dude You just hit 60 posts![/glow]  8)

No.

When You make a post, try to say something useful. No one will respect you because you got
a lot of post. They will respect you because you bring useful information on the forum.

Think about it. Think 7 times before posting something like this.

signature

[Image: FBItP4u.gif]