donation ideas
okay, i hope these help,
1. laser-allow players to buy perms for that one laser thing silas uses, of course with restrictions(cooldown, nerf damage, etc.)

2. builder-an inv full of building blocks and decoration blocks, and diamond tools with eff. 4 on each of them.

3. heads of players-get a stack of one player's head

4. travelpack-a portable ck, some iron armor, 64 boats stacked into 1 slot, 2 stacks of food.

5. the extra donations pack-you buy this donation then all the donations are like 5% off(percentage can be modified)

6. the buffs package-it gives you a command that gives you guard buffs, with a cooldown of course.

7. tpa-allows you to use /tpa and /tpahere

8. lol pack-this pack is just for fun, it's where you can like use speed 10 for like 5sec and jump boost 10 for 5sec.
there can also be more additions

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
1. Nah, it would be a tad overpowered. Plus the particle stream at the moment is frame-heavy.

2. I wouldn't mind this one.

3. A stack would be a bit too much. If you could buy your head, though, I wouldn't mind it.

4. I doubt people would buy it.

5. Nah, for some people, we'd just be losing money. However, there are occasionally codes that give people 15-30% off.

6. Potions pack is already there. However, I would like the idea of a type of potion kit, I guess.

7. In my opinion, this should already be part of free perms.

8. *spams parkour*

signature

(Apr 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:Zeedins ass is no joke.
(Jan 12th, 2014, 10:24 AM)astralaether link Wrote:1. Nah, it would be a tad overpowered. Plus the particle stream at the moment is frame-heavy.

2. I wouldn't mind this one.

3. A stack would be a bit too much. If you could buy your head, though, I wouldn't mind it.

4. I doubt people would buy it.

5. Nah, for some people, we'd just be losing money. However, there are occasionally codes that give people 15-30% off.

6. Potions pack is already there. However, I would like the idea of a type of potion kit, I guess.

7. In my opinion, this should already be part of free perms.

8. *spams parkour*
lol so like 3/8 good?

signature

[Image: 46w4L0e.jpg]
(Jan 12th, 2014, 11:19 AM)summonhalo link Wrote:[quote author=astralaether link=topic=51.msg115#msg115 date=1389547488]
-snip-
lol so like 3/8 good?
[/quote]

Yeah, I think so.

signature

all of them are either in use already or not going to be added.

signature

???
(Jan 12th, 2014, 10:12 AM)summonhalo link Wrote:okay, i hope these help,
1. laser-allow players to buy perms for that one laser thing silas uses, of course with restrictions(cooldown, nerf damage, etc.)

2. builder-an inv full of building blocks and decoration blocks, and diamond tools with eff. 4 on each of them.

4. travelpack-a portable ck, some iron armor, 64 boats stacked into 1 slot, 2 stacks of food.

5. the extra donations pack-you buy this donation then all the donations are like 5% off(percentage can be modified)

6. the buffs package-it gives you a command that gives you guard buffs, with a cooldown of course.

8. lol pack-this pack is just for fun, it's where you can like use speed 10 for like 5sec and jump boost 10 for 5sec.

For #7, people would just warp C blockers to Barons, Citizen, and other places.

signature

[Image: eJwtx0EKg0AMBdB9TvEvUOkoMjcotNBd9yVgGK06...glwQ~~.png]
(Jan 13th, 2014, 03:14 PM)TheLoadedShotgun link Wrote:[quote author=summonhalo link=topic=51.msg114#msg114 date=1389546721]
okay, i hope these help,

[/quote]
The reason why it has not been added.

signature

???
(Jan 13th, 2014, 04:46 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=TheLoadedShotgun link=topic=51.msg156#msg156 date=1389651244]
[quote author=summonhalo link=topic=51.msg114#msg114 date=1389546721]
okay, i hope these help,

[/quote]
The reason why it has not been added.
[/quote]
can't be done. worldguard keeps you from warping into places where you have no perms.

signature