Lose Hunger
1. Is your idea logical? yes
2. Could it be done easily? maybe, but I don't think it would be done super easily
3. Has something like it been done before? nope
4. Has this idea been suggested before? don't think so

I was thinking since people want to be lazy and just do commands like /enchant /smelt /bank, etc.  every time you warp to a place you lose hunger based on how far away you are.  I know you made the commands to make it easier but in real prison nothing is easy.  This is a tradeoff ( look it up if you don't know what it is )  Run to your destination with a chance of getting attacked and have to eat afterward.  And if you warp you miss the getting attacked part but you still have to eat.  You could also add a preset like every time you warp it costs you 3 hunger bars. 

Thanks,
Ovie Smile

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I like it but because all the warping you do as a guard or mod when someone needs you we would constantly be eating. It would get annoying very fast.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
(Apr 13th, 2017, 01:11 PM)polardog11 link Wrote: I like it but because all the warping you do as a guard or mod when someone needs you we would constantly be eating. It would get annoying very fast.
and then we would have a reason to bring "No hunger" back on the donation store.

signature

I personally would pay ass loads to get never hunger.

signature

No hunger will never be brought back to the donation store. As far as this suggestion goes it's not going to happen to the length you suggested. Maybe it will be added just a generic hunger fee per warp.

signature

???
(Apr 13th, 2017, 04:33 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: No hunger will never be brought back to the donation store. As far as this suggestion goes it's not going to happen to the length you suggested. Maybe it will be added just a generic hunger fee per warp.
okay thanks will lock

signature