Yes, it is hard to get and yes, EVERYONE WANTS IT!!

just let it be...
just
let
it
be.......

(it may also ruin the economy if poeple make mass observer farms)

signature

That time when you know you did something wrong but you know you did nothing but it makes you depressed and gives HIV and then you go to the hospital and they say you're a dirt bad so you go to the nearest gun store and buy a deagle and put it next to your head and say "3" "2" "1" and u put it down and everything is releaved and then someone walks in with a minigun and mows you down and then you cry and no-one joins you.
#Relateable (pm me if u read that in one breath, no . or ,)  ~ OnlyTheBest
I play on 1.11 and it works for me
(Mar 16th, 2017, 02:29 PM)MasterScare link Wrote:I play on 1.11 and it works for me

He suggested updating the server to 1.10 as right now it runs on 1.9

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
As long as there's no compatibility issues with allowing newer clients to connect the server shall not update. Minecraft updates are cancer that add useless things while breaking everything else/creating exploits.

signature

???
(Mar 16th, 2017, 04:46 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:As long as there's no compatibility issues with allowing newer clients to connect the server shall not update. Minecraft updates are cancer that add useless things while breaking everything else/creating exploits.
Tbh minecraft is garbage now, terrible game, after Microsoft got it, the updates are all CANCER and nothing good comes from it, the only reason it still is a game is because of all the previous work people put into it, but with no new DECENT content, the game will die out

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Mar 17th, 2017, 12:43 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=4760.msg27736#msg27736 date=1489707984]
As long as there's no compatibility issues with allowing newer clients to connect the server shall not update. Minecraft updates are cancer that add useless things while breaking everything else/creating exploits.
Tbh minecraft is garbage now, terrible game, after Microsoft got it, the updates are all CANCER and nothing good comes from it, the only reason it still is a game is because of all the previous work people put into it, but with no new DECENT content, the game will die out
[/quote]

The game hasn't had decent content for years. Also people need to stop blaming Microsoft for Mojang being shit, they were terrible long before that. Not to mention Mojang has not changed the team at Microsoft. It's all the same terrible developers who add useless things in order to continue the never ending praise of 9 year olds.

Not to mention I reported a game breaking exploit 1+ year ago and it hasn't even got a response.

signature

???
(Mar 17th, 2017, 02:36 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=4760.msg27782#msg27782 date=1489779784]
[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=4760.msg27736#msg27736 date=1489707984]
[/quote]

The game hasn't had decent content for years. Also people need to stop blaming Microsoft for Mojang being shit, they were terrible long before that. Not to mention Mojang has not changed the team at Microsoft. It's all the same terrible developers who add useless things in order to continue the never ending praise of 9 year olds.

Not to mention I reported a game breaking exploit 1+ year ago and it hasn't even got a response.
[/quote]
So then why does anyone play it :o

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
Because the vast majority of players don't care about bugs/shitty design. Not to mention the game auto updates instead of having backwards compatibility.

signature

???