Craftable Guard Armor
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Meh
3. Has something like it been done before? Not that I know of
4. Has this idea been suggested before Can't find one like it.

My suggestion is that you should be able to make guard armor with  Guard Minerals.(Gold,Iron,Diamond) That guards drop upon death. This will somewhat make guard drops better wanting people to riot more often and give the players a more fair advantage in PvP. It could just be like a Gold Chestplate with Prot 7 Unbreaking 10 or if you use a Guard Diamond it will be like a Diamond Chestplate with Prot 7 Unbreaking 10. It doesn't have to be a crafting recipe either, it can be an NPC in the Black Market that we trade guard minerals for armor.

signature

(Apr 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:No singing in Communist MCP Kappa

F

"I don't think it's Dragon, I think he is just being retarded as usual." - zs471 4/26/2017

You will be remembered zs471, F.

(Sep 24th, 2017, 09:25 AM)zs471 link Wrote:You know I was actually just thinking to myself, 'You know who would be a good guard?' Then it came to me. Obviously Dragon1240 would be a good guard. +1
I don't think this would be a good idea because when you kill guards they drop armour. And it would just make things to complicated.

signature

[Image: LNaTc2A.png]
OG Hardcore Prison Player
Too complicated/unnecessary, not happening.

signature

???