MasterOvie Scamming.

Your IGN: PrisonGuard
Offender's? IGN: masterovie
Offender's? rank: Sr-Guard
What the offender was doing: Scammed me out of a service.
What server this was on: MCP
When this happened: 5:30PM AST 10-08-2016
Proof:
Me warning him that it would cost extra to fix a sign (I ended up not charging extra) \/
[Image: H7xKcWD.png]
The first time I told him my prices, after all 5 signs were done \/
[Image: egX3Nfk.png]
Me telling him, 50k per sign or break down the signs \/
[Image: DmVirmH.png]
Him saying he wouldn't break the signs \/
[Image: hhU2prj.png]
Kicking me for not going with his prices \/
[Image: 0IX8XA6.png]
My final warning \/
[Image: Fln1nOA.png]

After the last picture he basically went on taunting me trying to get me to say it again since I said that would be the last time I would say it.

Additional info: I clearly offered him 2 choices, remove the signs or pay me 250k. He decided to do neither and log off.

signature

Kill me
50k each for a fucking colored sign is the stupidest shit i have ever heard of, i originally offered you 100k but went up another 100k to make the deal but you didn't go down.  I'm still offering 200k, even 200k is a lot for fucking 4 signs.  Also breaking them would waste your time which i wouldn't want to do.  You also said i would have to pay more for you go looking up the color codes which is absolutely ridiculous. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Aug 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: 50k each for a fucking colored sign is the stupidest shit i have ever heard of, i originally offered you 100k but went up another 100k to make the deal but you didn't go down.  I'm still offering 200k, even 200k is a lot for fucking 4 signs.  Also breaking them would waste your time which i wouldn't want to do.  You also said i would have to pay more for you go looking up the color codes which is absolutely ridiculous.
You did agree to paying more in the screenshot. Also he is allowed to choose what his services cost lol. This is a clear report of you scamming.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Aug 10th, 2016, 02:08 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: 50k each for a fucking colored sign is the stupidest shit i have ever heard of, i originally offered you 100k but went up another 100k to make the deal but you didn't go down.  I'm still offering 200k, even 200k is a lot for fucking 4 signs.  Also breaking them would waste your time which i wouldn't want to do.  You also said i would have to pay more for you go looking up the color codes which is absolutely ridiculous.
Also donate for colored signs if you don't feel like paying 50k per sign. That way you could do it whenever you want.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
We should of agreed on a price before you wrote the signs, after I get back from Soccer Practice I will pay you your 250k ( ridiculous price ) so you can be happy.  Lock this post solution has/will be solved.

signature

Unfortunately transactions like this are not really protected. I'm going to trust 2 staff members can work it out.

signature

???
We figured it out I payed him the 250k

signature