Mit banning me for "abusing item effects"
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:50 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Didn't realize the youtube link didn't work here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIavN92Css

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqIavN92Css[/youtube]
didn't show you warn them not to do it.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
What is this video supposed to show? You didn't warn us anywhere in it and it didn't even show you banning people.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:52 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: didn't show you warn them not to do it.

The warnings were before the video happened, they did this very same thing 3-4 times prior to the video being recorded.

(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:52 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote: What is this video supposed to show? You didn't warn us anywhere in it and it didn't even show you banning people.

Called record key. I hit it after I had the evidence I needed.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:53 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3940.msg22703#msg22703 date=1467838325]
didn't show you warn them not to do it.
The warnings were before the video happened, they did this very same thing 3-4 times prior to the video being recorded.
[/quote]You never warned us? Also if you so called warned us show us proof with the minecraft logs please. Otherwise there is no proof you warned us. This video doesn't even show anything like I said 2 posts back.

signature

In the video I never silas sythed you all I did was hit you with throwable bricks. I never sythed you only bricks and sanded.

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:56 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: In the video I never silas sythed you all I did was hit you with throwable bricks. I never sythed you only bricks and sanded.
Yeah also you told Moon to stop multiple times yet you gave her a 30 minute ban and Wyld_ a permanent one after no warning was given to Wyld_? Moon was tasing you which does damage to you while Wyld_ was using throwable bricks.

signature

[Image: f7a00d86ae409dafb76decc0652dec61.png]

As I recall, no warnings were given while I was on to anyone EXCEPT to Moon, who in fact hadn't been involved with this until the onslaught shown in the video. I understand that this is a bit of a touchy subject as we all are relatively under the impression it is not encouraged to abuse these effects, though it has always been in relation to non PvP. As this is now being used against PvP disabled individuals, I would have to say that an unban and rebanning for a set period of time is what Silas has in mind. Also, I'm under the impression he left the decision to me through his comments, however, it is your ban Mitsuo. I recommend a tempban be made as a replacement to the permanent ban punishment. I can not force you to do it, I simply leave my thoughts.

signature

-Wisdom is a rare treasure and should be given sparingly, for the true prize is knowledge, gained by one's own experience.-

[Image: 5082afb33a3358569e1763040f96bff5.png]
(Jul 6th, 2016, 01:56 PM)WyldcatG link Wrote: In the video I never silas sythed you all I did was hit you with throwable bricks. I never sythed you only bricks and sanded.

You have been unbanned. At the time it seemed you were in the group using the silas scythe. This was my mistake.

Players have been unbanned and given a 2 day temp ban.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.