ImChrisTastic Ban Appeal
IGN: ImChrisTastic
Who banned you? MadisonCaylen_7
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 19th June 2016 06:06:48 AM
Why were you banned? "Leaking personal information"
Are you at fault? Hell no
What was your rank on MCP? E
Why should we unban you? Because I don't think saying someones first name I found on the Skype directory is "Leaking personal information"
Additional info: I also apologized to the two guards that I said their first names.
Madison can decide whether to unban you or not.

signature

???
I apologized and told Moon how to fix/prevent it so no one else will know her full name. I sure do hope I get unbanned.
Personal information is always considered sensitive material. Even names can lead to more destructive leaks. If you were not given permission to release such information you are in violation of our rules to protect anonymity on the server. Even in small cases at this, leaks can not be tolerated, or else we leave a gray area in which people can work around the punishments deserving of those who blatantly disregard the privacy of our fellow players. With this ban, an example has been set that no leaks of any magnitude will be tolerated here on MCP. Denied.
Can you talk to Moon and Polar? I am truly sorry and have apologized... I understand that what I did was wrong but is it really worth a perm ban? Please give me a second chance or make it a temp ban maybe?
I agree with Madison. You did not just leak the info you spammed it. Including spamming public chat along with private messages.

signature

[Image: xOQgMsI.png]
I apologized... I am sorry. I love this server and I am broke and don't have the money right now to pay for a ban appeal. Please give me a second chance. FeelsBadMan.jpeg
I am sorry but this is still going to be denied. Please lock this appeal.
You can't reduce it? PLEASE I'm begging you! Please just give me a reduced punishment. I didn't leak their address or anything.. please just reduce it or something.
I told you if you leaked anything again you will be banned.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]