NintendoTurtle abuse
Your IGN: WyldcatG
Abuser?s IGN: NintendoTurtle
Abuser?s rank: Head-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Refusing to call items for the fact that he didn't want to pvp. GoldenFlamez and I were shooting tons of arrows into a plot Nintendo was sitting in, and he didn't call the bows and said "I can't see them" even though clearly in the screenshots he can
When this happened: 4/21(Yesterday) at 5:30 CST
Proof: [Image: pQzA58U.png]
[Image: uxMe7CC.png]
[Image: PLNPiv2.png]

Additional info: I hope this adds to the already existing Nintendo reports

signature

[Image: mkBL7zX.png]
[Image: 3f2d36868b5f5bd4e6f50be87a33e298.png]
He is telling the truth, he can't see them because he is looking down. #NintendoTellsTheTruth

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
He looked at me multiple times during this, but I'm pretty sure you are being sarcastic.

signature

Purposely baiting him and trying to get him demoted doesn't help your case...Although Nintendo should be doing his job from the context of the picture he never looked at you and saw the bow. Just stop trying to get Nintendo demoted, yes he maybe shit and lazy at sometimes, but it's going to take a major fuck up before anything is.  My advice is just stop trying to get him demoted, it's obvious nothing will be done because of his rank, perhaps if he was a C-guard ,but right now he will remain a guard unless a faithful event occurs.

signature

" If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit."-
Dr. Emmett Brown
(Apr 22nd, 2016, 05:22 PM)serrian_ link Wrote: Purposely baiting him and trying to get him demoted doesn't help your case...
How does wanting to fight a guard not help my case if the guard doesn't want to fight?

signature