Shop bitcoin payment method didnt work
I tried to donate using the Bitcoin method however it didn't work for me. I was getting the error: "You cannot checkout using that payment gateway, this is normally caused by an incorrect package configuration." I completed using paypal anyway but thought I should let you know.

PS: I am miner01
Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately we'll no longer be accepting Bitcoin payments.

signature

???
No worries, any other way of getting discounts of donations? ;-)  BTW Bitcoin is/was mentioned on the checkout, and there's a server announcement every now and again telling players about Bitcoin (as I am sure you already know)
It has all been removed now including the announcements. We also do sales to give discounts occasionally usually 25-50% off depending on the holiday. Next one will be spring break.

signature

???
Is this due to the demise of bitcoins as a currency? I heard that there have been a lot of issues involving transactions processing properly.
(Mar 3rd, 2016, 07:17 PM)Mr_StoneCold link Wrote: Is this due to the demise of bitcoins as a currency? I heard that there have been a lot of issues involving transactions processing properly.

It's just not worth the hassle since how little use it gets.

signature

???