Votes do not transfer when you change Minecraft name
What is the bug: Votes did not transfer when I changed my name
Where is this bug located: /votetop
How can we recreate it: transfer votes

Okay, so Tommy_Dog has been below me on the votetop for this whole month. But I just realized that when I changed my name from LmJim to ImJim, the votes did not carry over to my new name. I have been voting all month, I think I missed like 2 days, now the month ends in a few days, and my votes are not correct.
[Image: 3a914d1d302a360e059908f5ad308f66.png]
^ If you didn't believe me that I changed my name this is it.

If someone could put the votes from LmJim to ImJim, that would be great, I would like to see myself gaining votes, but it has been messed up ever since I changed my name. Thanks

PS. I was also wondering if there was a way to get my forum name changed to ImJim, because it does not give me the option to do so

signature

I mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
If it were me I would just wait to change my name
(Feb 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM)DaNate link Wrote: If it were me I would just wait to change my name

That's the thing. I didn't know that it was going to do that. I just changed my name, and noticed 2 days later. If I knew that the votes weren't going to carry over, I would not have done it

signature

Will look into

signature

???
Thanks, I really want to have this sorted out by the end of the month, I'm not sure how difficult it is, but I have like 30 more votes on ImJim and that would boost me up to 2nd place again.

signature

(Feb 25th, 2016, 02:36 PM)lmJim link Wrote: Thanks, I really want to have this sorted out by the end of the month, I'm not sure how difficult it is, but I have like 30 more votes on ImJim and that would boost me up to 2nd place again.

Ok, so Silas told me in-game that it was not possible to fix, so because you cannot prize lmJim, will I still get the 2nd place prize? The 230 votes on lmJim, plus the votes that I have on my new name, adds up to be in 2nd place again.    Kappa

signature