Free World random tp command
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could add random tp, like find a farland spot with no one nearby, good enough to start a new life.
Because running for 2 hours to find a spot far from powerful and hostile factions is hard D:<

I hope I was heard and that my suggestion will be considered as it should be,
Most sincerely,

MPP
This seems like a good idea, I'm pretty sure it has been suggested in the past but never happened. +1

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
Think it was asked for before however this would be a great addition to have for us! +1
Awesome idea  1+

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I see where you are coming from, but it dose not seam fair to the people that did take the time to walk for hours. Now what we could do it make a few points a good distance away from spawn that you could TP too.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Feb 14th, 2016, 11:48 AM)Zeedin link Wrote: I see where you are coming from, but it dose not seam fair to the people that did take the time to walk for hours. Now what we could do it make a few points a good distance away from spawn that you could TP too.

This would be helpful, as most factions have a few places for different things including myself and this would be easier for us all
(Feb 14th, 2016, 11:48 AM)Zeedin link Wrote: I see where you are coming from, but it dose not seam fair to the people that did take the time to walk for hours. Now what we could do it make a few points a good distance away from spawn that you could TP too.
Can you atleast make it tp us past the point where we can't destroy anything?

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]