Mr_StoneCold Abuse
Your IGN: TySun
Abuser?s IGN: Mr_StoneCold
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailing me for a contraband that was thrown to me that I never picked up
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 11:29 AM MT 2-5-16
Additional Info: He called FirePvp on a sword, Fire threw it to me and I picked it up, threw it out of my inventory and Fire picked it back up. Stone jailed me for contraband when I did not have the weapon
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: NNaAvnt.png] [Image: zbN3zwC.png] [Image: hreswyn.png] [Image: 4oyCm58.png]
You picked it up, you never said that you dropped it again. If you did, I wouldn't have jailed you. So don't give me this bullshit.
Quote:You picked it up, you never said that you dropped it again. If you did, I wouldn't have jailed you. So don't give me this bullshit.
I told you I did not have it, you did not give me ANY time to explain you just sat there "5 4 3 2..." I have a reason to give you bullshit because you jailed me for no reason. If you don't want people to give you bullshit use common sense
In your own post you say you didn't pick it up, then you say "I picked it up and dropped it." I saw you pick it up, I never saw you drop it.
Well that's your problem for not paying attention, my screenshots proved I had no sword in my entire inventory
I was paying attention, but when there are 5 people running in circles you tend to miss things. If you bothered to say "I dropped it" instead of yelling that you don't have it, I would not have jailed you. You were a guard for a while before, you should know this.
Indirect Placement?

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Feb 5th, 2016, 01:42 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Indirect Placement?
I Like Your Signature Big Grin

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Feb 5th, 2016, 11:40 AM)Mr_StoneCold link Wrote: You picked it up, you never said that you dropped it again. If you did, I wouldn't have jailed you. So don't give me this bullshit.
Don't swear it doesn't look good on your part. 

signature

this is what should've happened.

Guard: SoAom Sword
Guard: 5
Guard:4
SoAom: I don't have it
Guard: 3
Guard: 2
Guard: 1
Guard: Jail  *jails*
SoAom: i don't have a sword
Guard: if you don't have a sword post your inventory  on forums in  chat box or off topic section right now.
Guard: if you don't have it i will unjail you and apologize.
SoAom: Ok

*Checks Forums for proof*

Guard: * /unjail SoAom *
Guard: Sorry for my mistake
SoAom: it's ok i forgive you.

This would take a max of maybe 2 minutes to do.  you wouldn't spend all the time in jail.  btw it's very hard to see who the contraband goes to if it is dropped in a mixture with 5 other people. Guard Tip- if you don't know where it went just let it go so you don't have to get into an argument.

signature