PvP suggestion
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes
3. Has something like it been done before? No
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Probably not

My idea is that once a month the entire prison rids of safe zones and everywhere is PvP enabled.

Wanna go buy some food from the shop? You had better use F5 mode out.
Wanna play events? Try not to get killed on the way to the current event's door.
About to die while PvPing a guard and wanna safe? Too bad.  rekt
Oh look! This guy just mined a bunch of diamonds from the mine and he is still going!  rekt

Wanna truly stay safe from all harm? Either don't play that day or hide in your cell/plot

This could be extremely fun and funny at the same time. I think it would be a great addition to the server.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Although this sounds quite fun, I think it would annoy players trying to live their daily lives on MCP such as C-Blockers mining and once killed rage by leaving. This will decrease population, although this would spice things up for experienced players, maybe C block will remain safe. Both sides on this suggestion, although I don't think Silas would accept this, but good luck.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
I actually was going to edit the post and add that this would be for players E and above and for players below E they are safe unless they use some sort of command to opt-in to the fun fully knowing what they are getting into.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
Terrible idea.

signature

???
rekt rekt rekt

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]