New donation package
1. Is your idea logical? Yes it sure is.
2. Could it be done easily? Yes very easily.
3. Has something like it been done before? No it has not.
4. Has this idea been suggested before?  No.

What would it include?

Alright so I was thinking about MCP's great drug system and I thought no one really makes drugs that much anymore, so I thought of a new donation package. There would be a pro drug making kit and a starter drug making kit the pro would include: 64 of each log,  3x 64 iron,  5x 16 string, 64 gunpowder and 1 villager spawn egg. The starter kit would include: 64 of each log, 1x 64 iron and 3x 16 string.

Why should you do this?

You should do this because it would jump start drug making again and it would make pvp more common. Also me and the other guards have noticed riots have gone down since we lost some of our most commonly pvping players. (GreedyWifi, KingDweeb, etc. P.S thank got they're gone.) Anyway this would give lower equipped players the chance to get better and get some kills, because I have noticed that only highly equipped people really pvp and a lot of those players are guard right now. With drugs newer players could kill the guards and if they're good enough at pvp even kill some p4 people. Then they would because the equipped people. They would also have more fun because they would feel like the top dogs and they would be equipped, a lot of new players just get pushed around and made fun of which I frown opon  I want them to get high and kick some ass!

Credit to: Tysun and I.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
Really no point to making drugs, always get a good amount of drugs from the crate system. Majority of the time I will open crates I get a drug, shards, iron crate armor, or whoog bread. Drugs are not hard to come by, but in my opinion normal potions were better for the pvp aspect of the game.

The only players that care enough to use the drugs are those who either

1. Dick around fisting kids in C.

2. The tryhard wanna be "God-Pvpers" of the server Example: Coolskate.

(Jan 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: (GreedyWifi, KingDweeb, etc. P.S thank got they're gone.)

SaltSquad2k16

(Jan 16th, 2016, 09:15 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: a lot of new players just get pushed around and made fun of which I frown opon

Made fun of a bunch of players in the past, made himself one of the most hated players, was constant annoyance, and is now just kissing the owners/Admins ass to make himself look good.

Back on topic:

Having a drug starter pack isn't really worth the time, ^ Refer to personal opinion on pots above. Drugs aren't really worth it to pvp with. Steroids sure, don't have any real bad effects, roid rage doesn't matter with pvp toggle, You can't die, no blasted side effects like with other drugs, pain killers, coke, heroin, ect ect.

Then again my opinion is based on the fact that getting decent diamond armor is a pain in the ass, along with golden apples. Then again getting good shit might just be an issue for me considering I don't no life the server. But even then I rarely found myself in a good position to get good gear/golden apples. Without those things drugs are basically worthless.

Unless you're facing girlsrock then all you got to do is strafe.    Kappa

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Soon people will be able to buy drugs with in game money, at a high price.

signature

???
(Jan 17th, 2016, 02:17 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Soon people will be able to buy drugs with in game money, at a high price.

Yes!!

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
(Jan 17th, 2016, 02:17 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Soon people will be able to buy drugs with in game money, at a high price.

Black market?

signature

F
(Jan 23rd, 2016, 01:58 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=3126.msg17210#msg17210 date=1453022220]
Soon people will be able to buy drugs with in game money, at a high price.

Black market?
[/quote] or smuggler since it is drugs.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I have literally made this suggestion already and it was denied. Staff hates me <3  FeelsBadMan.jpeg

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)