Nintendoturtle not doing his job
(Jan 23rd, 2016, 12:30 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: snowfeether was citizen rank so whats your definition of new?
She is new to the server and doesn't have a lot of playtime, I gave her the money for citizen she has no experience with the server + I skyped with her,  my definition of new is experience and playtime also ranks, a rank does not define a person's experience
(Jan 23rd, 2016, 12:30 PM)ItsKelinu link Wrote: snowfeether was citizen rank so whats your definition of new?
Someone can be Baron and only have short amount of play time, ok imagine this, a player only plays really early in the morning where no guards are usually on, he or she pvps people who are in C and never gets in trouble, this person starts to mine and finally gets to Baron after mornings and mornings, then one day he/she decides to play on around 4pm and guards are on this player doesn't know that pvp isn't allowed nor contraband, and some players are really young and don't know how to work some areas, so he or she couldn't of read the rules in the info room, and once they spawn they can just see in chat I think it's something like "Do /spawn once you are done!" (Idk the real sentence) People are so lazy they just /spawn thinking they know how to play.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]