NinjaPenguin Abuse
Your IGN: TySun
Abuser?s IGN: Ninja_Penguin56
Abuser?s rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing: Muting for no reason
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 5:00 1-7-16 PST
Additional info: This was taken from bloodshowers perspective, when it says "muted by" it was ninja penguin, silas can check logs and there were witnesses on the server who can confirm.
Proof: [Image: 5Vqinpv.png]
That screenshot only showed part of the chat, earlier bloodshowerx was saying stuff about raping and disrespecting girlsrock
(Jan 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM)ninja_penguin56 link Wrote: That screenshot only showed part of the chat, earlier bloodshowerx was saying stuff about raping and disrespecting girlsrock

If this is true he should just honestly be temp banned for a week, maybe he'd learn a lesson then lmao.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
The Mod rules are based on common sense maybe bloodshower should step up and stop being mean on the server.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
(Jan 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM)ninja_penguin56 link Wrote: That screenshot only showed part of the chat, earlier bloodshowerx was saying stuff about raping and disrespecting girlsrock
I'm glad you are sticking up for me seriously I am, but I did warn him and you muted him, I warned him and then he replied with a "Yes Mam" and he stopped, minutes later to be muted, I warn before anything will be done, so I unmuted him, I tried to explain to you, but by time I started you logged off, sorry for the inconvenience, lets try not to do this again.
-Girls

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 18th, 2016, 12:55 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: I'm glad you are sticking up for me seriously I am, but I did warn him and you muted him, I warned him and then he replied with a "Yes Mam" and he stopped, minutes later to be muted, I warn before anything will be done, so I unmuted him, I tried to explain to you, but by time I started you logged off, sorry for the inconvenience, lets try not to do this again.
-Girls

Looking by the screenshot Ninja could have been away when it the very moment it happened, but doesn't mean his mute is any less valid. Coolskate has been muted several times for the same thing over and over. Honestly Ninja was right for muting him. But that's just my personal opinion.

signature

(Jan 18th, 2016, 02:19 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3133.msg17248#msg17248 date=1453146955]
I'm glad you are sticking up for me seriously I am, but I did warn him and you muted him, I warned him and then he replied with a "Yes Mam" and he stopped, minutes later to be muted, I warn before anything will be done, so I unmuted him, I tried to explain to you, but by time I started you logged off, sorry for the inconvenience, lets try not to do this again.
-Girls

Looking by the screenshot Ninja could have been away when it the very moment it happened, but doesn't mean his mute is any less valid. Coolskate has been muted several times for the same thing over and over. Honestly Ninja was right for muting him. But that's just my personal opinion.
[/quote]
I warned CoolSkate  when ninja was on he even did a "^" to my warning,  after that they talked about bass base whatever and boom he was muted, also, past mutes shouldn't have anything to do with this.

signature

(Jan 18th, 2016, 02:50 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: I warned CoolSkate  when ninja was on he even did a "^" to my warning,  after that they talked about bass base whatever and boom he was muted, also, past mutes shouldn't have anything to do with this.

[Image: 6e8af2aa1f2eb0d915e0d6e3a2c671cb.png]

If he did ^ that before then no he shouldn't have muted or he should have muted at that very moment not however long after this was.

"Past mutes shouldn't have anything to do with this"

In this year so far alone, coolskate has had eleven mutes, including this one from Ninja. Five mutes for disrespect, If he was indeed dissing a staff member it would have been a mute, but at that time not however long after.

signature

(Jan 18th, 2016, 02:57 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=Girlsrock5133 link=topic=3133.msg17250#msg17250 date=1453153800]
I warned CoolSkate  when ninja was on he even did a "^" to my warning,  after that they talked about bass base whatever and boom he was muted, also, past mutes shouldn't have anything to do with this.

[Image: 6e8af2aa1f2eb0d915e0d6e3a2c671cb.png]

If he did ^ that before then no he shouldn't have muted or he should have muted at that very moment not however long after this was.

"Past mutes shouldn't have anything to do with this"

In this year so far alone, coolskate has had eleven mutes, including this one from Ninja. Five mutes for disrespect, If he was indeed dissing a staff member it would have been a mute, but at that time not however long after.
[/quote]
He didn't disrespect ;-; For the last time no disrespect was done, I warned him once for saying a curse word, and that should be it, but ninja muted him for disrespect. 

signature