New Parkour idea
1. Is your idea logical? Yes
2. Could it be done easily? Yes totally
3. Has something like it been done before? No
4. Has this idea been suggested before? Not to my knowledge

I was thinking Since C parkour is generally easy but the hardcore parkour is super hard I was thinking this:

A lot of the reason C is always so populated is because of the parkour in my opinion so I figured as an added way fro extra fun and to help populate the other areas (B, A, and E) there should be parkour there too just like in C. The idea is that B parkour gets a little harder then C but not too much harder and then A gets a little harder then B etc. That way if we get bored we have more fun stuff to do and it will make it more interesting when PvP is not happening at C all the time.

What do you guys think? 

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
I think C is supposed to be that populated.  I believe that C was supposed to be the main part of the prison where most things happen.. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
I have a word for you. The hardcore parkour is easy, and the event hub parkour is hard go ham on the event hub Big Grin.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
(Jan 10th, 2016, 06:34 AM)masterovieOG link Wrote: I think C is supposed to be that populated.  I believe that C was supposed to be the main part of the prison where most things happen..
yup

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Jan 10th, 2016, 12:26 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=masterovieOG link=topic=3105.msg17095#msg17095 date=1452432891]
I think C is supposed to be that populated.  I believe that C was supposed to be the main part of the prison where most things happen..
yup
[/quote] Finally I said something that is correct!! Big Grin I'm so happy.

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]