jorge_yao33 running away from fight and safezoning
(Jan 6th, 2016, 08:51 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: just put everyone out of there missery and demote link already, he got guard and starts abusing 1 hour later. P.S Girlsrock, if you think im salty im not, Im just saying link is the shittiest guard ever, and your not any better than your stupid boyfriend girlsrock

#1 You are the lowest piece of trash mcp upholds.
#2 Get guard and do a better job then the people you criticize constantly. ( Doubt it )
#3 Do you have nothing better to do than be so rude to people?
#4 This is what I think of when I think about people calling abuse on staff. * Guard runs to get new armor with their command * " DEMOTE ABUSE HE RAN!! " 
#5 ( Not pointed at Coolskate but at Dft. )  In the format for fileing a abuse report there is a PROOF part of it, everyone knows how to post screenshots, if you don't, you're 9. Even with a screenshot, that wouldn't be enough proof because link could be sitting in the plot area and you just walked up and took a screenie.
#6 Back to Coolskate, you don't even want to know how many times I have heard " I've matured " from you. But you clearly still act like a 8 year old.I know for a fact that you aren't 15, if you were, you would actually talk in your videos of reports or anything else. You hide your voice because it will give you away.  I've heard you once, maybe twice in ts, you aren't 15. I've heard you say, " The mic makes your voice higher than what it usually is. " But I am pretty sure it is the complete opposite unless you set your mic to do that . That is all - Cougar  salt salt salt salt salt omgagrill omgagrill

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jan 6th, 2016, 09:34 AM)cougarboy link Wrote: [quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=3076.msg16961#msg16961 date=1452095478]
just put everyone out of there missery and demote link already, he got guard and starts abusing 1 hour later. P.S Girlsrock, if you think im salty im not, Im just saying link is the shittiest guard ever, and your not any better than your stupid boyfriend girlsrock

#2 Get guard and do a better job then the people you criticize constantly. ( Doubt it )
#4 This is what I think of when I think about people calling abuse on staff. * Guard runs to get new armor with their command * " DEMOTE ABUSE HE RAN!! " 
#5 ( Not pointed at Coolskate but at Dft. )  In the format for fileing a abuse report there is a PROOF part of it, everyone knows how to post screenshots, if you don't, you're 9. Even with a screenshot, that wouldn't be enough proof because link could be sitting in the plot area and you just walked up and took a screenie.
#6 Back to Coolskate, you don't even want to know how many times I have heard " I've matured " from you. But you clearly still act like a 8 year old.I know for a fact that you aren't 15, if you were, you would actually talk in your videos of reports or anything else. You hide your voice because it will give you away.  I've heard you once, maybe twice in ts, you aren't 15. I've heard you say, " The mic makes your voice higher than what it usually is. " But I am pretty sure it is the complete opposite unless you set your mic to do that . That is all - Cougar  salt salt salt salt salt omgagrill omgagrill
Your just trying to defend your whore of a sister, dont try you arent any better
[/quote]

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Jan 6th, 2016, 10:05 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Your just trying to defend your whore of a sister, dont try you arent any better.
u should learn how 2 quote, and stop being so salty babe.

also: *you're
(Jan 6th, 2016, 10:05 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=cougarboy link=topic=3076.msg16962#msg16962 date=1452098041]
[quote author=Coolskate2449 link=topic=3076.msg16961#msg16961 date=1452095478]
just put everyone out of there missery and demote link already, he got guard and starts abusing 1 hour later. P.S Girlsrock, if you think im salty im not, Im just saying link is the shittiest guard ever, and your not any better than your stupid boyfriend girlsrock

Your just trying to defend your whore of a sister, dont try you arent any better
[/quote]
You're talking about whores but she isn't the one supposedly going to parties with " hot girls " you man slut. I'm not trying to defend my sister, I could care less if you insult her. You are just an annoying little pest that people want to be rid of.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This post is making us all look like fools please lock it

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
+1 jorge is bad at guarding this amazing prison.
+ he runs from every fight and safezones most of the time.

most guards dont really know what they are doing, I understand doing somethings wrong everyone and awhile but its 24/7 on this server
(Jan 6th, 2016, 08:51 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: just put everyone out of there missery and demote link already, he got guard and starts abusing 1 hour later. P.S Girlsrock, if you think im salty im not, Im just saying link is the shittiest guard ever, and your not any better than your stupid boyfriend girlsrock
Why the fuck did you bring me into this? Aren't you banned?

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Jan 6th, 2016, 10:05 AM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: Your just trying to defend your whore of a sister, dont try you arent any better.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]