jorge_yao33 aka KillJoy abuse report. Miss calling bow.
Your IGN: Agent_Dash aka Dash
Abuser?s IGN: jorge_yao33 aka KillJoy
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Calling my bow when I was in /d
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 9:34 US standard Mountain Time
Proof: (insert an image or video here) https://youtu.be/8KwEB-cmgZc
Additional info: I was clearly in /d when I was using the bow and he can't call unless he sees the bow not just the arrows. Notice how the chat never said in green text I am now undisguised. 

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley
You're clearly shooting arrows so you clearly have a bow. Calls like this are allowed now stop making bullshit reports because you want him demoted.

signature

???
I was not making a bullshit report. One of the other guards told me this was not allowed when I am in disguise so I reported it. If it is allowed when I am in disguise then the other few guards were wrong and so was I. Sorry about that. I was not reporting because I want him demoted. I think Link is  a fun person in general but If he does something he shouldn't then I am going to report it to keep MCP fair for everyone.

signature

Me: So Link showed me an old forum post where you say you wouldn't mind selling the server and he want's to buy it from you XD

Silas: I would never sell the server to a little shit fuck like him

Don't worry, "bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright - Bob Marley