jorge_yao33 running away from fight and safezoning
Your IGN: dft799
Abuser?s IGN: jorge_yao33
Abuser?s rank: C-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Running away from me and him fighting and he ran into plots and ran onto a plot to safezone
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 11:20 PM EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) I Have screenshots idk how to post :/
Additional info: He also admitted that he ran into a plot from the second screenshot! The first is him running away into plots while we were fighting

signature

[Image: 1f819840b957667929a31102ad6aa4309afeaa02...nt6dnc.png]
1. Guards can run

2. I did safezone but I didn't see the blank plot and I went in not thinking it was safezone. I'm sorry I safezoned it was an honest mistake.

signature

Look at me I'm 6 years old
Running is something guards do to much off. Pigmine will do this the most he will run into the plotwing door and run back to courtyard through the door across form the same one he entered. That or he will run into plotwing mid riot to stash things he has killed someone for (This is what I've seen/heard no proof)

Guards should be allowed to run but only in C and courtyard not being able to run all the way into plotwing, loose the rioters and then call pvp 1 on them.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 5th, 2016, 09:38 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: Running is something guards do to much off. Pigmine will do this the most he will run into the plotwing door and run back to courtyard through the door across form the same one he entered. That or he will run into plotwing mid riot to stash things he has killed someone for (This is what I've seen/heard no proof)

Guards should be allowed to run but only in C and courtyard not being able to run all the way into plotwing, loose the rioters and then call pvp 1 on them.

Mit when I ran away and 'stashed things' I re equiped my armour I didn't store the stuff

signature

The door thing that teleports you threw to plotwing is a non-pvp zone so guards can't go there while in a fight

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]
(Jan 5th, 2016, 09:54 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: The door thing that teleports you threw to plotwing is a non-pvp zone so guards can't go there while in a fight

he didn't he ran to the back of c block and went into plots where I pretty much lost him because he ran away rovie into a plot... its no that he teleported he just ran into a plot and safezoned so I couldn't kill him

signature

(Jan 5th, 2016, 09:55 PM)dft799 link Wrote: [quote author=KillJoy6753 link=topic=3076.msg16941#msg16941 date=1452055278]
[quote author=mitsuo_wolfblood link=topic=3076.msg16940#msg16940 date=1452055088]
Running is something guards do to much off. Pigmine will do this the most he will run into the plotwing door and run back to courtyard through the door across form the same one he entered. That or he will run into plotwing mid riot to stash things he has killed someone for (This is what I've seen/heard no proof)

Mit when I ran away and 'stashed things' I re equiped my armour I didn't store the stuff
[/quote]

Why are you even trying to defend yourself you cant run and hide in plots, play right and like how I did and fight till you die. You cant run and hide in a safezone... a guard looks like a coward doing that

signature

(Jan 5th, 2016, 09:41 PM)KillJoy6753 link Wrote: Mit when I ran away and 'stashed things' I re equiped my armour I didn't store the stuff

I was talking about Pigmine doing this. Not going to discuss the situation with you and storing, simply going to let Silas/Zeedin handle/investigate it.

(Jan 5th, 2016, 09:54 PM)masterovieOG link Wrote: The door thing that teleports you threw to plotwing is a non-pvp zone so guards can't go there while in a fight

Someone should explain this to Brian then, along with all the other guards who were running in between Plotwing and courtyard yesterday. It has gotten to the point where most of the faction I am part of doesn't even follow a guard anymore because they constantly run.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
(Jan 5th, 2016, 10:12 PM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote: [quote author=KillJoy6753 link=topic=3076.msg16941#msg16941 date=1452055278]

I was talking about Pigmine doing this. Not going to discuss the situation with you and storing, simply going to let Silas/Zeedin handle/investigate it.

Someone should explain this to Brian then, along with all the other guards who were running in between Plotwing and courtyard yesterday. It has gotten to the point where most of the faction I am part of doesn't even follow a guard anymore because they constantly run.
[/quote]

I've never heard a straight story on this, I dispose armour and keep anything else I want if told different from an admin I will dispose the stuff I have kept.

signature

just put everyone out of there missery and demote link already, he got guard and starts abusing 1 hour later. P.S Girlsrock, if you think im salty im not, Im just saying link is the shittiest guard ever, and your not any better than your stupid boyfriend girlsrock

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]