Your IGN: Volkov
Abuser?s IGN: Maaty
Abuser?s rank: "Mod"
What the abuser was doing: Muted me for no reason
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 3/1/16 11:10 am central
Proof: (insert an image or video here)

[Image: 6f8560b1f3faf6c573c7990fd2f55654.png]

Additional info:

Moderators/Guards should not call every little thing and should use reason. <-- One curse "You're a fucking idiot" directed at Bloodshower, not deserving in any way. He tricked a guard "Cam" into not calling for his sword claiming that if you tp away you can not call which was told by Silas that they can still call.

Should have not been muted as this was one curse and I was muted after three minutes of having said this.

Can't say a single curse without being muted yet Coolskate can be a cunt in chat all he wants without being muted....hmmmmmm.

Finally if I'm being muted for saying fucking he should have muted himself for this

[Image: a993f9f7ee697f2f61fcc33e084f7293.png]

Lmao, bypass of lang, lmao = laugh my ass off, which was mutable last time I was a moderator following the same rules which are now guidelines for the new mods. I've noticed Maaty muting for every little thing, should be told to relax on his muting, or be told the guidelines as he obviously don't know them.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
-1 Pointless app... You talked crap so you got what you deserved. Its a rule buddy read it.

(Oh sorry i mean "Abuse report")
I don't care about what happens between you and blood, if you directly curse with the words stated above, with the intention to hurt or intimidate him, you deserve a mute in my eyes. A mute isn't the end of the world. Just keep the chat clean from verbal harrassment and agressive/offensive language and everything would be fine. Swearing doesn't help at all.

signature

[Image: 39PzhKv.png]
[Image: nS9Vwia.jpg]

[Image: MzlzSW2.jpg]

Calling people retarded and also trash talking? Hmm I see why you were muted.
Then why did you allow Blood to curse and only give a warning? Even after he continued to disrupt the chat with idiotic and pointless comments pretended he knew anything?

[Image: 698e3f425a67dfec5a535c7683f3b865.png]

when I've been mod I might have been an abusive fuck but I didn't give one side any more privilege then the other person. You never muted Blood for being disruptive in chat or swearing because it wasn't directed at anyone. Honestly the chat rule on cursing is pointless every kid and their sister curses and if you want to keep the chat clean you might as well mute everyone for saying the slightest thing offensive.

@James

Yup I said it because I didn't care about the second mute, though a 20 minute mute was over kill as 15 is all that would be needed, salt is strong, I gave Craft a lot of shit for giving favoritism to his friends but at least he knew how to follow simple guidelines.

signature

If you are unmuted for 10 seconds and curse even more I can as well mute you for an hour, the rules are a format, but it doesn't mean you 100% need to do what it says. I'm trusted to be mod because Silas sees that I'm able to handle difficult situations, not because I swore to never deviate from the mod guidelines. Besides, Bloodshower cursed, you are right. Bloodshower on the other hand said something about someone but didn't directly insult him/her, that being said, the person was not online. You directly insulted someone who was online and you weren't exactly chill at first place. That is the main reason why I gave him a warning and muted you.

signature

Want to know why I was demoted?

Not following mod rules :^) They are more than just a "format" they are guidelines you should be following not just doing whatever the hell you think is right.

"Mod Rules" Not "What a mod should follow but doesn't have too"

Moderators/Guards should not call every little thing and should use reason.  <--  You have basically called every little thing that a person says if you don't believe it should be in chat, chat has always been bad muting everyone for saying one thing isn't going to stop it.

If a staff member feels something does deserve a mute/warning it has to be in the guidelines below. <-- This was why I was fine with my second mute, my first mute and unneeded.

If you could have "as well mute" me for an hour why didn't you? The thread is called Mod rules, not something you should look at once and do whatever the heck you think is fine.

signature

We'll see what the result of the report will be.

signature

Please note he mutes for complete and udder bullshit. I once said "Silas uses 1 ply toilet paper and enjoys it," take a joke dude. It's a block game, stop acting like you have a real job.
Mit and greedy are  salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt salt lock this post

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]