Efex Ban Appeal.
IGN: _Efex
Who banned you? S_Ryan
When were you banned? (Time/Date) whenever i got banned i guess
Why were you banned? "starting shit"
Are you at fault? abso-fucking-lutely not. S_Ryan is a salty cunt.
What was your rank on MCP? Shitizen
Why should we unban you? Because I did nothing wrong S_Ryan is a lying cunt. Nobody on the server likes his abusive ass. HE MUTED A KID FOR 2 HOURS. TWO HOURS. ALL THE KID DID WAS SAID FUCK 3 TIMES. Nothing I did was in the wrong I called him abusive. That's all. That's the fact of the matter. He is abusive!!!! Geo agrees with me! He favors whoever he likes!
Additional info: S_Ryan should have his mod perms stripped
The 2 hour mute was for stuff that happened before you were even online. It was just.
As for your temp ban, don't try to start shit.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 19th, 2015, 12:24 AM)S_Ryan link Wrote: The 2 hour mute was for stuff that happened before you were even online. It was just.
I didn't start anything. Lmao, you are the biggest crybaby of all.
(Dec 19th, 2015, 12:25 AM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2860.msg16089#msg16089 date=1450509887]
The 2 hour mute was for stuff that happened before you were even online. It was just.
[/quote]
Okay, enjoy the next hour.

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}

(Dec 19th, 2015, 12:27 AM)S_Ryan link Wrote: [quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2860.msg16090#msg16090 date=1450509935]
[quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2860.msg16089#msg16089 date=1450509887]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Alright man, enjoy your wasted life sitting on Minecraft!
(Dec 19th, 2015, 12:33 AM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2860.msg16091#msg16091 date=1450510042]
[quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2860.msg16090#msg16090 date=1450509935]
[quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2860.msg16089#msg16089 date=1450509887]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Alright man, enjoy your wasted life sitting on Minecraft!
[/quote]
*cough* Did I say hour? I meant enjoy the next server!

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}

tbh I think S_Ryan should have his Mod perms taken away.  He is a player just like the prisoners but just makes coding or whatever for the server. 

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]