cronfile's unban appeal
IGN: cronfile
Who banned you? Silas
When were you banned? 12/13/15
Why were you banned? Disputing donations
Are you at fault? Yes
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? I am very sorry and realize what I did was extremely immature. I will cancel every dispute/claim I have made for the donations. I would really like to be unbanned so I can continue to play on the server. I understand if I am not unbanned because of the importance of my offense. I just hope I can be unbanned from the server.
Additional info: I am very sorry for this offense. Thank you for reading.
Show your gratitude by donating for an unban pack  Kappa

signature

F
The only way to get unbanned from a dispute is pay silas back.

signature

Close your disputes and buy an unban pack.

signature

???
(Dec 17th, 2015, 05:56 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Close your disputes and buy an unban pack.
Called it

signature

F
(Dec 17th, 2015, 07:04 PM)MaxofTheMiniGames link Wrote: [quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=2830.msg16019#msg16019 date=1450400163]
Close your disputes and buy an unban pack.
Called it
[/quote]Ya you where on fucking teamspeak when we where talking about it.

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Seeing as how I had to go through and resolve the claims any chance of you being unbanned is now gone.

signature

???
(Dec 18th, 2015, 05:44 PM)LaughNgamez link Wrote: Seeing as how I had to go through and resolve the claims any chance of you being unbanned is now gone.
You can still buy an unban pass to support the server.  Kappa Kappa Kappa

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}