Zacmo's Unban Appeal
IGN:Zacmo
Who banned you:Zeedin
When were you banned:17/12/15
Why were you bannedTonguearkour hacks
Are you at fault:Yes
What was your rank on MCP:Free
Why should we Unban you:I am really sorry about hacking and I know I deserved to be banned but I would really like to be unbanned because MCP is my favourite server and I would love to be able to play on it once more.  Also I will NOT hack on MCP if I am unbanned.
Additional Info:Thanks to Zeedin for banning me it helped made me delete my hacks which I otherwise wouldn't have been able to bring myself to do.

I'm offended that you tried to get me to ban another player because he didn't honor his bet that you would beat the hardcore parkour in under 15 minutes. Furthermore, I understand now why you couldn't seem to figure out how to get screenshots nor a log file for proof.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

Shame you weren't banned from trying to rush us with kill aura on. But then you get banned for doing something as stupid as using fly and then using no cheat to your advantage to complete the parkour.