efex ban appeal
(Dec 16th, 2015, 07:51 PM)zs471 link Wrote: I like Efex, but I also trust S_Ryan's judgment, if he really believes Efex was hacking, I do too.
Thank you. I aim to have trustworthy judgement and character.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

I've personally witnessed you hack during PVP.

signature

what's up homies?
(Dec 16th, 2015, 08:41 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=2834.msg15940#msg15940 date=1450320703]
I like Efex, but I also trust S_Ryan's judgment, if he really believes Efex was hacking, I do too.
[/quote] S_Ryan, I wasn't hacking. Trust me. Can you just unban me? Please? I won't do any of the shit again. (Saying random heart amounts and them being right. I wasn't crit hacking. I said I was. It looked like that bc netherworld armor + jumping didn't work.) Thank you either way though, Ryan.
(Dec 16th, 2015, 08:54 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15946#msg15946 date=1450323692]
[quote author=zs471 link=topic=2834.msg15940#msg15940 date=1450320703]
I like Efex, but I also trust S_Ryan's judgment, if he really believes Efex was hacking, I do too.
[/quote] S_Ryan, I wasn't hacking. Trust me. Can you just unban me? Please? I won't do any of the shit again. (Saying random heart amounts and them being right. I wasn't crit hacking. I said I was. It looked like that bc netherworld armor + jumping didn't work.) Thank you either way though, Ryan.
[/quote]
What do I need to do to convince you I wasn't hacking??
If you are telling the truth that you truly have not hacked in the last month, then it makes your other statements to me - about you using hacks - lies. You see either way you're a liar. I will consider unbanning you if you can convince me that I can trust your word. At the moment all I have is convincing evidence that supports your multiple hacking claims. Write me a well written paragraph using nothing but the truth (even if that includes you hacking recently or in the past), and I will make my decision from that.

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}

(Dec 17th, 2015, 12:47 AM)S_Ryan link Wrote: If you are telling the truth that you truly have not hacked in the last month, then it makes your other statements to me - about you using hacks - lies. You see either way you're a liar. I will consider unbanning you if you can convince me that I can trust your word. At the moment all I have is convincing evidence that supports your multiple hacking claims. Write me a well written paragraph using nothing but the truth (even if that includes you hacking recently or in the past), and I will make my decision from that.
Okay, here goes.

Well, S_Ryan, I was not hacking at the time. As I've stated, the effects of the Netherworld Armor in combination with jumping, would make it look like I'm  crit hacking. I said it in TS because, well, I wanted to see who would believe me. Most people in TS think I hack because I throw random heart amounts. S_Ryan, I'm not going to lie to you; I hacked a few times on MCP, but 98% of them were from me going on other servers and wanting to mess around. I not once malicoously hacked. So, please, unban me.
(Dec 17th, 2015, 05:41 AM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15960#msg15960 date=1450338444]
If you are telling the truth that you truly have not hacked in the last month, then it makes your other statements to me - about you using hacks - lies. You see either way you're a liar. I will consider unbanning you if you can convince me that I can trust your word. At the moment all I have is convincing evidence that supports your multiple hacking claims. Write me a well written paragraph using nothing but the truth (even if that includes you hacking recently or in the past), and I will make my decision from that.
Okay, here goes.

Well, S_Ryan, I was not hacking at the time. As I've stated, the effects of the Netherworld Armor in combination with jumping, would make it look like I'm  crit hacking. I said it in TS because, well, I wanted to see who would believe me. Most people in TS think I hack because I throw random heart amounts. S_Ryan, I'm not going to lie to you; I hacked a few times on MCP, but 98% of them were from me going on other servers and wanting to mess around. I not once malicoously hacked. So, please, unban me.
[/quote]
Whenever im talking with u in ts u always are talking about your hacks and I even saw you head snap once, I like you too but S_Ryan was right to ban youe

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
(Dec 17th, 2015, 05:41 AM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15960#msg15960 date=1450338444]
Okay, here goes.

[/quote]
People in the English department would consider that paragraph extremely week. But after reviewing your 20 ban appeals, I have decided that what you say is always full of shit; therefore, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that your constant claims about using hacks were you being full of crap. Next time, I would recommend not pretending you have hacks, then giving me evidence (intentionally or not) that those claims are real. Also, I would strongly suggest that you never again hack on MCP because we are watching.

Accepted.

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}

(Dec 17th, 2015, 12:38 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: [quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2834.msg15974#msg15974 date=1450356084]
[quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15960#msg15960 date=1450338444]
Okay, here goes.

[/quote]
People in the English department would consider that paragraph extremely week. But after reviewing your 20 ban appeals, I have decided that what you say is always full of shit; therefore, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that your constant claims about using hacks were you being full of crap. Next time, I would recommend not pretending you have hacks, then giving me evidence (intentionally or not) that those claims are real. Also, I would strongly suggest that you never again hack on MCP because we are watching.

Accepted.
[/quote]]
That paragraph was done in a minute. I think it suffices
(Dec 17th, 2015, 01:53 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15981#msg15981 date=1450381108]
[quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2834.msg15974#msg15974 date=1450356084]
[quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15960#msg15960 date=1450338444]
Okay, here goes.

[/quote]

Accepted.
[/quote]]
That paragraph was done in a minute. I think it suffices
[/quote]
Don't push it.

signature

Code:

public void onEnable(){
      }
}