efex ban appeal
IGN: _Efex
Who banned you? S_Ryan
When were you banned? (Time/Date) 5:28 Today
Why were you banned? "Multiple Hacks"
Are you at fault? Absolutely not.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen
Why should we unban you? Because I just joke around about hacks and when I PvP I know a decent bit about how much my sword should do per hit and apparently guessed right on S_Ryan. And because of it, he banned me. Please fix.
Additional info: Not once did I hack.
You have confessed to multiple hacks to many of us. You have been talking about your hacks over and over again. I watched you turn on autocrit today in game. Also you have been using health indicators for some time now (even as a guard). I did not have proof of this until you attacked me, I safed zoned, then you called out EXACTLY how many hearts I had. I will unban if you can show unarguable proof that you do not hack.

Additional information: This is not bias, this is the first time I have seen proof of the hacks he brags about having all the time.

Even more information: You were a shit guard. You have confessed to so many guard abuses its disgusting.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

(Dec 16th, 2015, 04:43 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: You have confessed to multiple hacks to many of us. You have been talking about your hacks over and over again. I watched you turn on autocrit today in game. Also you have been using health indicators for some time now (even as a guard). I did not have proof of this until you attacked me, I safed zoned, then you called out EXACTLY how many hearts I had. I will unban if you can show unarguable proof that you do not hack.

Additional information: This is not bias, this is the first time I have seen proof of the hacks he brags about having all the time.

Even more information: You were a shit guard. You have confessed to so many guard abuses its disgusting.
And you're immature.
(Dec 16th, 2015, 05:03 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2834.msg15928#msg15928 date=1450309433]
You have confessed to multiple hacks to many of us. You have been talking about your hacks over and over again. I watched you turn on autocrit today in game. Also you have been using health indicators for some time now (even as a guard). I did not have proof of this until you attacked me, I safed zoned, then you called out EXACTLY how many hearts I had. I will unban if you can show unarguable proof that you do not hack.

And you're immature.
[/quote][Image: 45321e784d81347f13950a57e9874279.png]
(Dec 16th, 2015, 05:07 PM)TheEfex link Wrote: [Image: 45321e784d81347f13950a57e9874279.png]
That screenshot is legit useless/meaningless

First; that date dose not show of what file it is
Second; with fucking MS pant you could change the date, also you could just change your sys time and change the file and take the screen shot.
Third; We don't even know that is of your PC/Game files/Main MC directory

Screenshot of files are useless. You would be better to show a FULL MC screenshot with Hud/GUI that we could date before you where banned, ie if you took a screen shot of you on MCP we could date it by there being snow on the ground and by what is going on it chat/who is online #WeHaveChatLogsWithDates.

Now please don't reply with another photo of your files, if you have a screen shot of you on MCP from the past few days that would be very good proof. 

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Dec 16th, 2015, 05:40 PM)Zeedin link Wrote: [quote author=TheEfex link=topic=2834.msg15930#msg15930 date=1450310852]
[Image: 45321e784d81347f13950a57e9874279.png]
That screenshot is legit useless/meaningless

First; that date dose not show of what file it is
Second; with fucking MS pant you could change the date, also you could just change your sys time and change the file and take the screen shot.
Third; We don't even know that is of your PC/Game files/Main MC directory

Screenshot of files are useless. You would be better to show a FULL MC screenshot with Hud/GUI that we could date before you where banned, ie if you took a screen shot of you on MCP we could date it by there being snow on the ground and by what is going on it chat/who is online #WeHaveChatLogsWithDates.

Now please don't reply with another photo of your files, if you have a screen shot of you on MCP from the past few days that would be very good proof.
[/quote]
[Image: 7ff6345ef15d27f1967c35042636c781.png] #HereYouGo
Hope you can just unban me. I wasn't hacking, but cronfile was and got unbanned almost instantly.
Efex, I like you and all, you're a cool guy. I am not saying you are hacking but one could simply delete files and then take screenies in game. I honestly think you should be unbanned unless ryan can provide with proof that you are hacking.

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like Efex, but I also trust S_Ryan's judgment, if he really believes Efex was hacking, I do too.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Should I just give up on being unbanned..? FeelsBadMan.jpeg