BloodShowerX's Ban Appeal
IGN: BloodShowerX
Who banned you? S_Ryan
When were you banned? 2 PM december 15th
Why were you banned? Saying fuck you cunt to pigmine
Are you at fault? Yes.
What was your rank on MCP? Citizen$
Why should we unban you? S_Ryan thats not a 1 day ban, your abusing your power, its a mute not a fucking ban. Please if any admins read this demote S_Ryan and take his mod perms away.
Additional info: Fucking, you cant just ban someone for 1 day for cursing abusive dipshit

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
I banned you due to your high amount of player disrespect over the last 24 hours. I had already warned you about language in the chat, and I was in the middle of reviewing a case of you telling someone to kill themselves when I saw you say "Fuck you cunt". That was the last straw. Your horrible attitude towards players who disagree with you or do something you dislike needs to change. Use this break to reflect on that.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

I would have unbanned you, but seeing your immature level the ban can stick.

signature

???
(Dec 15th, 2015, 03:16 PM)S_Ryan link Wrote: I banned you due to your high amount of player disrespect over the last 24 hours. I had already warned you about language in the chat, and I was in the middle of reviewing a case of you telling someone to kill themselves when I saw you say "Fuck you cunt". That was the last straw. Your horrible attitude towards players who disagree with you or do something you dislike needs to change. Use this break to reflect on that.
K so when a player tells me to hang myself you do shit, but when I say something you ban me for a day. Face it your an abusive peice of shit

signature

(Dec 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2818.msg15864#msg15864 date=1450217809]
I banned you due to your high amount of player disrespect over the last 24 hours. I had already warned you about language in the chat, and I was in the middle of reviewing a case of you telling someone to kill themselves when I saw you say "Fuck you cunt". That was the last straw. Your horrible attitude towards players who disagree with you or do something you dislike needs to change. Use this break to reflect on that.
K so when a player tells me to hang myself you do shit, but when I say something you ban me for a day. Face it your an abusive peice of shit
[/quote]
You tell multiple people to kill themselves, as seen here:
[Image: J6cnXWM.png]
[Image: 2BmRUFR.png]

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
Do you know what those people have said to me? (zs571 was a joke) but fanta_klaws is a plain asshole

signature

"K so when a player tells me to hang myself you do shit, but when I say something you ban me for a day. Face it your an abusive peice of shit"

The only thing I would like to point out here is that you said "your." You should have used "you're."
(Dec 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM)Coolskate2449 link Wrote: [quote author=S_Ryan link=topic=2818.msg15864#msg15864 date=1450217809]
[/quote]
I didn't realize it is abuse to not go back to the server log and read every message that was sent for the 12 hours I was off.

signature

Code:

public final class MCPFix extends JavaPlugin{
                            public void onEnable(){
                                                                                                                   getServer().getPlayer("Coolskate2449").setBanned(true);                                                      
      }
                               public void onDisable(){}
}

-1 All you do is complain, and curse at people who don't agree with you.
One second it's "I love you you're my best friend" Then that person does a simple mistake and its "GO DIE AND HANG YOURSELF YOU CUNTASS" So, I wouldn't of tried to make a appeal when you know that you did something wrong, You don't think you did but you do, 7 year olds don't get the fact that the whole world doesn't go around them.

signature

[Image: 06RpXAX.png]
[Image: 59Quth5.png]
[Image: dOpSRFk.png]
(Dec 15th, 2015, 04:43 PM)Girlsrock5133 link Wrote: -1 All you do is complain, and curse at people who don't agree with you.
One second it's "I love you you're my best friend" Then that person does a simple mistake and its "GO DIE AND HANG YOURSELF YOU CUNTASS" So, I wouldn't of tried to make a appeal when you know that you did something wrong, You don't think you did but you do, 7 year olds don't get the fact that the whole world doesn't go around them.
[Image: dHeTB0A.png]
Best thing I've read all day.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]