A suggestion
I personally think mit should be recruited back on the MCP staff because the only reason he was " Being a dick " is because he actually had a reason for that. The only time he does that is when other people exspecially staff do it first. Sense link is demoted I think he would be way more nicer. Also I have a question about if mit doesn't get re hired will some other staff member take his place? Or will they're be applications?

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If a staff member doesn't make any attempt to get along with other staff then they shouldn't be staff.
No staff member will take Mits place as of now.

Also now you ban is 2 weeks gj  Kappa

signature

???
Cougar if you were in my place you'd understand, I made mistakes too but he was mean.

signature

(Jul 9th, 2015, 02:23 AM)LaughNgamez link Wrote:If a staff member doesn't make any attempt to get along with other staff then they shouldn't be staff.

How did I make it 2 weeks? I asked a simple question? and had a suggestion that shouldn't result in more time to my ban

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jul 9th, 2015, 04:25 PM)cougarboy link Wrote:[quote author=LaughNgamez link=topic=2165.msg12509#msg12509 date=1436433792]
If a staff member doesn't make any attempt to get along with other staff then they shouldn't be staff.

How did I make it 2 weeks? I asked a simple question? and had a suggestion that shouldn't result in more time to my ban
[/quote]

I think the reason Silas extended your ban is you constantly are annoying on forums while banned.

signature

That is not why he is banned extra link. He was most likely banned extra time for criticizing Silas's Staff choices.
(Jul 9th, 2015, 05:15 PM)DaNate link Wrote:That is not why he is banned extra link. He was most likely banned extra time for criticizing Silas's Staff choices.

I doubt it, Silas demoted mit, and cougar didn't really criticize him extremely, he only stated it once.

signature

(Jul 9th, 2015, 05:49 PM)xxlink2003xx link Wrote:[quote author=DaNate link=topic=2165.msg12526#msg12526 date=1436487317]
That is not why he is banned extra link. He was most likely banned extra time for criticizing Silas's Staff choices.

I doubt it, Silas demoted mit, and cougar didn't really criticize him extremely, he only stated it once.
[/quote]

If people are being banned for being annoying on forums can we ban you finally?

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.