xXLink2003Xx Abusing
Your IGN: StormyBee
Abuser?s IGN: xXLink2003Xx
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Muted me for "Abbreviating swears" after I said "ofc" in chat.
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) Around 12:00PM EST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [Image: GxXkej0.png] [Image: NmzQqfJ.png] [Image: pL3pVvD.png] [Image: ObBiBq2.png]
Additional info: "ofc" means of course, not whatever the hell it was Link thought it meant which by the way if he would have listened to me when I was on my alt he would've looked it up and unmuted me instead of threatening to ban me which I'm pretty sure he can't even do.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
Looked it up on urban dictionary,  it is true. It means of course.

signature

"Report #6 Demote Link Already!"

~Girls
I thought ofc meant "Of fucking course."

signature

I don't know where the hell you got that implication but if you had bothered to look it up you would've realized how stupid you are and unmuted me like I told you but you're a stubborn cunt who doesn't listen to shit people say, you just think you know it all when obviously your skull is so thick you couldn't even listen to what I was saying.

signature

[Image: user1-light.png]
(Jul 7th, 2015, 06:21 PM)b_bob58 link Wrote:you're a stubborn cunt who doesn't listen to shit people say, you just think you know it all when obviously your skull is so thick you can't even read.
And just like that your point has been made invalid

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
(Jul 7th, 2015, 06:37 PM)Zeedin link Wrote:[quote author=b_bob58 link=topic=2153.msg12431#msg12431 date=1436318485]
you're a stubborn cunt who doesn't listen to shit people say, you just think you know it all when obviously your skull is so thick you can't even read.
And just like that your point has been made invalid
[/quote]

Please don't swear....lol and i'm the one that has to say that. snoopdawg deniedimj facepalming nukez noob GG

signature

[Image: 4d717fc0b4cfe6b111211563167db00f.png]