Suggestion.
My idea is about jail, and how some people don't vote, this will encourage it.

1. For example a C blocker joins for the first time, he doesn't know about voting, he gets jailed after being warned about putting his sword away, and then pulls it out again. when you get jailed there is a sign that says: "type "/vote" and vote to get out of jail!"

2. Instinctively, he types /vote and gets out of jail, this leads up to what I am going for.

3. Vote and you get a get out of jail free pass.

4. Also another idea, since donor mine  as well as other mines have been nerfed, lower the price of bail.

5. This may lead to some issues of people not voting unless they are jailed, but another addition to the idea is they can only do it every third time they are jailed, for example, Jizzy_Pillow gets jailed, he votes and gets released, he gets jailed again the next day, he tries again it won't let him out, tries the next day won't let him out, tries the fourth day it lets him out, this will resolve the problem of people not voting unless jailed.

Thanks for reading

-Link

signature

Or OR hear me out. Not let people get out of jail for doing nothing and add Jail passes in the ps shop for say 5-10 points per.

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
I agree with mit but a pretty good idea link

signature

F
LSI: http://forums.cdgs.net/index.php/topic,3689.0.html
[Image: eL04gJk.png]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Jun 26th, 2015, 05:12 AM)mitsuo_wolfblood link Wrote:Or OR hear me out. Not let people get out of jail for doing nothing and add Jail passes in the ps shop for say 5-10 points per.

I like this idea too.

signature