Nijacreeper abusing
Your IGN: Craftincreeper
Abuser?s IGN: Nijacreeper
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailing after I dropping sword, then lieing about when I threw it
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 8/4/2014 5:00 pm AST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyG8yZG1OU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Additional info: Nija was AFK and never plays anymore. Also he still called when craftin dropped the sword.

signature

Oldest lasting player that isn't a staff member currently
Embed the fucking video, and I am sure Craftin can file the report for himself

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Happy?

signature

Nija has been abusing a ton lately I couldnt get vid but Hes been doing this a lot I think he should be punished

signature

//[Image: KSuhqwo.png]
valid evidence

warden decision

signature

where did Warden astral go
No use in crying over spilled milk, and coolskate provide more evidence of him abusing

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
Thanks point

signature

You should be using the server texture pack kuz #brownwalls

signature

-James Cameron
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Born too late to explore the earth, born too soon to explore the galaxy. Born just in time to гคเรє ๓ץ ๔๏ภﻮєг ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
For one thing he could have been lagging and probably was considering you dropped a lot of contraband and he didn't call for it until he either stopped lagging or stopped being AFK and when you dropped the sword he could have been lagging or might not have seen you drop the sword, as for what you said Coolskate, you demand Nijacreeper to go to B-Courtyard all the time even though you and him both know you don't need any help and he doesn't need to "help" you if you don't need it so stop acting like he's abusing because if he was you would have reported him by now.
(Aug 4th, 2014, 02:10 PM)SnipedYall link Wrote:Your IGN: Craftincreeper
Abuser?s IGN: Nijacreeper
Abuser?s rank: A-Guard
What the abuser was doing: Jailing after I dropping sword, then lieing about when I threw it
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 8/4/2014 5:00 pm AST
Proof: (insert an image or video here) [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyG8yZG1OU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Additional info: Nija was AFK and never plays anymore. Also he still called when craftin dropped the sword.
When I was AFK and when I came back I saw u throwing ur swords at me but that time I was eating same time, so I went to pvp zone and when I called u for the sword I meant give the all swords but u didn't u only gave one and after I jailed u, u said I was abusing and the fact I said I didn't see it, I meant I didn't see u throwing all the swords, u only dropped one.

signature

I shouldn't set my signature to huge ass things.