lizzy3000
Your IGN: zs471
Abuser?s IGN: lizzy3000
Abuser?s rank: Mod
What the abuser was doing: Rioting
When this happened: (Include date and timezone) 3rd of August, 11:47pm eastern.
Proof: [Image: wx7Fw3a.png]
[Image: ZIlLBX5.png]
[Image: Brj7Dhw.png]
[Image: hzRgfyu.png]
Additional info: I called for a prisoners sword, then lizzy proceeded to attack me along with two friends.

signature

[Image: wGNJe78.png]
[Image: fde7785abc1392076c4a6dd643840c88.png]
9 fps... What a noob
Zs I'm hurt not using a texture pack

signature

It's not a beginning at all. Tonight is an ending.
zs, unless you use a video, or show the combat tag in your screenshots, you cant technically prove he was attacking you. Also, you cannot show the circumstances of the events, meaning that you couldve been getting rioted, and you made a mishit, and hit lizzy, which then gives him permission to attack you. Furthermore, this is not a legitamate report, and im pretty sure nothing will be done.
Kevin- I get my new gaming computer this week I'm currently using a really bad one.
Mit- The computer I'm using right now probably would crap itself if I tried to use a texture pack.
Coolshorts- I by no means want lizzy to be demoted, we need good mods. I think lizzy should be reminded of the mod rules though.

signature

(Aug 4th, 2014, 09:37 AM)zs471 link Wrote: Kevin- I get my new gaming computer this week I'm currently using a really bad one.
Mit- The computer I'm using right now probably would crap itself if I tried to use a texture pack.
Coolshorts- I by no means want lizzy to be demoted, we need good mods. I think lizzy should be reminded of the mod rules though.
I agree, however, you should still make better reports. You're a Head-Guard... Show a good example.
not enough proof

signature

where did Warden astral go
(Aug 4th, 2014, 09:46 AM)Coolshorts link Wrote: [quote author=zs471 link=topic=1614.msg9576#msg9576 date=1407170274]
Kevin- I get my new gaming computer this week I'm currently using a really bad one.
I agree, however, you should still make better reports. You're a Head-Guard... Show a good example.
[/quote]
I'm sorry I wasn't aware I was talking to my boss

signature